MegaBtyes

update:

my bills has been waived since I am fairly new to the account!

Thank gawd for that..

so The verizonwireless is only for me to use.. Kids already knew my answer from telling them when I found out. i told them off limit, when I go work I bring my usb wireless! no matter what.. so ever since then.. i have only use 1 1/4 of the GB! thats it so far.. still UNDER 5 GB

And when I want to play games or something, I use my AOL dial up

No I wont get any satillite dish for my internet becos if I sign up for it, I have 2 years contract, then IF IF DSL and/or Cable finally comes in before 2 years, then I have to wait for the contract to finish I wouldnt want to pay for terminations fee.. since i am still waiting for the DSL and Cable to be avaible for me to use for my VP.. :)

Thanks All...

according to the vznwireless
They recommend to avoid any video, games, etc..

ok for pictures, emails etc

Wendy

That's wonderful news! Hat's off to ya and now ya know what to do next time not to use video or high bandwith usage lol. Of course I know you would do common sense :) That's a big relief they waived for you.

update:

my bills has been waived since I am fairly new to the account!

Thank gawd for that..

so The verizonwireless is only for me to use.. Kids already knew my answer from telling them when I found out. i told them off limit, when I go work I bring my usb wireless! no matter what.. so ever since then.. i have only use 1 1/4 of the GB! thats it so far.. still UNDER 5 GB

And when I want to play games or something, I use my AOL dial up

No I wont get any satillite dish for my internet becos if I sign up for it, I have 2 years contract, then IF IF DSL and/or Cable finally comes in before 2 years, then I have to wait for the contract to finish I wouldnt want to pay for terminations fee.. since i am still waiting for the DSL and Cable to be avaible for me to use for my VP.. :)

Thanks All...

according to the vznwireless
They recommend to avoid any video, games, etc..

ok for pictures, emails etc

Wendy
Whew... lucky you! A lot of companies are not so kind with their newbies. ;)

yea i was so lucky. good thing I called to vzn co myself..

boult.. Thank you.. i should have know better, and I was doing Multi-tasking around here and online LOL oops..

Thanks all for trying help :)

wendy

Back