MegaBtyes

WBHarley

Reaction score
hmm

after receiving my verizonwireless broadband bills..

i got soo mad! this is 2nd time my kids has run up my bills again FIrst it was phone.. Then now its my verizonwireless broadband bills!

I signed up 2 years contracts!

I need to know what to avoid for these highest megabtyes to use online..

My daughter and son LOVES YouTubes! so Im about to forbidden them using them but I have switch to decide NOT to allow them use my Verizonwireless no matter what! but I want to avoid any other high megabtyes for my verizonwireless broadband..

According to my manager at the verizon wireless office he said youtube does have lots of megabytes, so I want to check out others such as my daughter loves myspace I often use it to check on her, I do know theres video and musics in these too so will it run up my megabtyes if I check on my daughter's myspaces ??

thanks for helping me out,
Wendy

This is the first time I've heard of anyone having this much of a limit on their broadband.

I use hundreds of GB of broadband myself and I'm using Roadrunner.

What's your limit?

for 1 total month it cost me 3,579.94.

got email from manager at verizonwireless....

i just got off the phone with customer service and they did explain to tme the bill. You used 12,426 megatbytes. 1024 megabytes equals 1 GB. 5 GB equals 5120 megabytes. 12426 minus 5120 equals 7306 over @ .49, which is 3579.94.

eeekkkk

Can't you get unlimited? or switch to different boardband? Like DSL or another cable? It'll save you money.

Can't you get unlimited? or switch to different boardband? Like DSL or another cable? It'll save you money.

with verizonwireless no unlimited!

and with my house set in.. there's no dsl or high speed available YET thats why i bought verizon wireless.. for few reason.. going to work, going to cape cod to visit families etc

Ouch!! What about comcast Cable? I remember Live in where you live in State.. its have provide Comcast cable?

Hope thing work out for you! Jeez at verizonwireless :(

phillipes.. not all maine has update with modern lines yet

im one of them we are still in old fashion lines!

for 1 total month it cost me 3,579.94.

got email from manager at verizonwireless....

i just got off the phone with customer service and they did explain to tme the bill. You used 12,426 megatbytes. 1024 megabytes equals 1 GB. 5 GB equals 5120 megabytes. 12426 minus 5120 equals 7306 over @ .49, which is 3579.94.

eeekkkk
Only 5 GB for $60 a month!? That's a rip-off! :

Are you telling me that you were charged $3,579.94 for going over?

Only 5 GB for $60 a month!? That's a rip-off! :

Are you telling me that you were charged $3,579.94 for going over?

yes!

either 10 MB for 39.99 or 5 GB for 59.99 i warned one of worker there said its best for me use 5 gb not mb.. but they never warn me for go over..
.49 cent per megabytes.. :(

lol thank you highlander...

im asking if there's any other site beside youtube that runs high megabytes etc..

could club pogo have high megabytes too ?

myspace, facebook, reading alldeaf etc.. you name it all

Need a program that can monitor on how much by use bytes thry internet.

For myself, I would disable the plug-in and image, when you want to read most of the time.

Verizon sucks, just switch to att then you will feel better.

att has limited for tethering only, no no from mobile.

found sprint unlimit for 60 a month but i need to be sure its worth for my area cos im in mountain terriian area :(

i live 45 min from fryeburg maine!

This is the first time I've heard of anyone having this much of a limit on their broadband.

I use hundreds of GB of broadband myself and I'm using Roadrunner.

What's your limit?
I use Roadrunner, too. I've never heard of any usage limits. Yikes!

found sprint unlimit for 60 a month but i need to be sure its worth for my area cos im in mountain terriian area :(

i live 45 min from fryeburg maine!

what kind of compnay you watch tv or cable tv?

Back