Manga/anime

Yes. I know of Bleach. It's on Adult Swim from time to time, but I always miss it. I plan on watching that when I get my hands on the DVD in the near future. :)

As for the manga, that's another story... :Oops:

The Bleach anime has stopped for now and I am not sure if it will ever be taken up again.

As for the manga, it is a must for you to read it! :)

Did they made another Last Exile? I saw somewhere that showed somewhat different or am I wrong?

Did they made another Last Exile? I saw somewhere that showed somewhat different or am I wrong?

Nope, they did not. What you saw/read was merely a rumor. Don't believe everything you hear/see! :)

Nope, they did not. What you saw/read was merely a rumor. Don't believe everything you hear/see! :)

After reading this - something kept bugging me because I saw review with two different characters riding on the air float vehicle. So, I looked up at DVDTalk.com (which they have their own Anime forum) and yes, they did made another Last Exile - called Last Exile: Fam, the Silver Wing (TV) - Anime News Network

It was supposed to be prequel (or something) to original Last Exile.

what is kind you favorite anime :) best favorite like about anime!

Hmm... Should I read One Piece manga? B-but... It has some 500+ freaking episodes!!! O_O

Let me correct you. An episode is a 23 minute video clip of the anime. A chapter is a 20 page drawing of the manga. :)

So if you are referring to the manga, there are 677 chapters. For the anime, there are 559 episodes.

I suggest you to read the manga first because you can most certainly read about 3 or 4 chapters a day and you'll catch up in no time!

Bleach <3

You love Bleach, huh? Did you read the most recent chapter??

what is kind you favorite anime :) best favorite like about anime!

You don't make sense. Who are you talking to?

Yes. I know of Bleach. It's on Adult Swim from time to time, but I always miss it. I plan on watching that when I get my hands on the DVD in the near future. :)

As for the manga, that's another story... :Oops:

You can always catch up and watch new espiodes on Watch Bleach Episodes English Subbed & Dubbed Movies Online

As of right now, Bleach anime has ended but manga still releasing chapters on mangastream.com or mangahere.com. I am sure anime will be come back as soon as manga is coming to the end. Last week was on break so new chapter should be come out this wed, hopeful. I want to talk about what happening with bleach but I don't want to spoil here. I will make new thread and I even will warning about spoilers.

You can always catch up and watch new espiodes on Watch Bleach Episodes English Subbed & Dubbed Movies Online

As of right now, Bleach anime has ended but manga still releasing chapters on mangastream.com or mangahere.com. I am sure anime will be come back as soon as manga is coming to the end. Last week was on break so new chapter should be come out this wed, hopeful. I want to talk about what happening with bleach but I don't want to spoil here. I will make new thread and I even will warning about spoilers.

I like to watch anime content on Watch Free Anime | Anime Shows, Episodes in English Subbed & Dubbed

As for Bleach, the anime, indeed, has ended, but the manga is still ongoing.

Manga Here - Read English Manga Free Online. Manga is Here! is the one of the best websites to read the top ranked mangas. Manga Stream - Read free manga online! tends to post newest chapters then later takem them down. Www.mangareader.net is another good website to use.

It would be nice if Alex could add a spoiler tag like many other forums use.

I have been reading Some on and off. I have not been able to start from the beginning but i really like what i have seen.

The Bleach anime has stopped for now and I am not sure if it will ever be taken up again.

As for the manga, it is a must for you to read it! :)
Yeah. That sometimes happens when the manga is too long or still ongoing.

There is some speculation that the anime may continue when the manga ends. ;)

They did that with InuYasha and Hunter X Hunter. In fact, they decided to reboot Hunter X Hunter with the intention of following the manga more closely. We'll see how that goes. ;)

Hmm... Should I read One Piece manga? B-but... It has some 500+ freaking episodes!!! O_O
Yeah, some manga are so long that when they do anime series... those are long too.

Long anime series that I know of are... InuYasha, Naruto, Bleach, One Piece, Detective Conan, Dragon Ball, Pokemon, Yu-Gi-Oh!...

I looked them up.. InuYasha (167 episodes), Bleach (366 episodes), Naruto (480+, still ongoing), One Piece (550+, still ongoing), Detective Conan (660+, still ongoing), Dragon Ball (440+, still ongoing), Pokemon (650+, still ongoing), Yu-Gi-Oh! (550+ episodes)...

There's even an anime series called Ninja Boy and it's 1,600+ episodes... and still ongoing!

SOURCE: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_anime_series_by_episode_count

Both! :) The story is a little different in both I find but both are great.

Ever attend any anime conventions? If so, every do cosplay there?

I went to one almost ten years ago dressed as Chi from Chobits. I was thinking I would love to cosplay again. It was so fun! I went to Comic Con here in Ottawa and I took a lot of photos of other costumes. I think dressing up is a whole other art. Some of the costumes were amazing.

Back