Mad

People that speak a foreign language among each other that not everyone present speaks. Especially when they are saying something they don't want others to understand.

Also compounded with blindness. I don't know about you but I have been babied based on my blindness too.

i have as well because of my deafblindness. people think that just because i can't see or hear (without ci's) it automatically means i need someone to take care of me. <mad>

Another thing that drives me to no end: people that abuse their position of power. Any sort of power they have over you, they use it to either make you feel like dirt or to make you do things you shouldn't have to do. And in some cases, to blatantly abuse you.

i have as well because of my deafblindness. people think that just because i can't see or hear (without ci's) it automatically means i need someone to take care of me. <mad>

Really. I'm sorry hear again and nika, This stuf really ticks me off. There needs to be some blind, and deaf/blind people in the government.

Another thing that drives me to no end: people that abuse their position of power. Any sort of power they have over you, they use it to either make you feel like dirt or to make you do things you shouldn't have to do. And in some cases, to blatantly abuse you.

I agree, If you cant use the power right you need to loose it.

actually, there is. david a. paterson is a legally blind governor from new york.

yup. although....... SNL made a rather tasteless joke out of it..... I didn't laugh at all.

SNL is good at doing that... making tasteless jokes. Same with Jay Leno.

People that truly believe they are on a higher level than all others. Their opinions carry more weight, their beliefs are more "true." I have next to no patience for these kinds of people.

People that truly believe they are on a higher level than all others. Their opinions carry more weight, their beliefs are more "true." I have next to no patience for these kinds of people.

You mean the ones that think you couldnt be as good as them if you spent your whole life trying?

i know someone like that. i also hate people who are the way you describe and they accuse you of being the same way.

Back