Mad

typeingtornado19

Reaction score
Ok, i know there is the pet peeves thread, but what really makes yall mad, like pushes all of your buttons at once and makes you fume?

what makes me mad are people who can't respect the opinions of others. :mad2:

what makes me mad is people being selfish to work together to achieve the goal that benefits all.

People who tells me I can't do this and that, so, it kinda pisses me off.

People that talk down to me. I absolutely cannot stand being talked down to by anyone for any reason. And it pushes all my buttons to see other people talked down too as well. <mad>

People that assume my interests based on the age I look. This drives me nuts because a) I look five years younger and b) even five years ago I had none of the interests people often assume about me.

People who wait till the very LAST minute to start looking around in their purse for their checkbook at the grocery store. It's like, if you knew you were paying by check, why didn't you have it out and ready before you got to the cashier?? :mad2:

When and if I think about it, being called or hearing someone say "deaf and dumb."

What makes me become unglued is when I receive disrespect for who I am and the person/people try to walk all over me, then ask me what kind of Christian I am. :nono:

When and if I think about it, being called or hearing someone say "deaf and dumb."

Couldn't agree more. It drives me to no end when people say "Deaf and Dumb." Also when they say "Deaf-mute."

People who insist on driving 45 miles per hour in the far left lane (reserved for the fastest drivers) on the highway.

Grrrrrr, you die now!! :rifle:

Back