Mac vs PC

umm... *thinking we are out of topic*

eh.... Windows suck!

Well I'm using PC. I've used MAC -- don't like it, eh. My school uses MAC computers, the last time I used it back in 1994. But I havent tried the newer MAC though. As far as I know that MACS are good for graphics. I have no desire to buy MACS in the future because I rather to have custom build computer (much cheaper) than buy computer from the store. ;)

I like both about MAC AND PC.

I like Mac because just mainly is graphic – nothing much to find able to use similar like PC. Due Mac is too welcoming and no violent game allow for Mac. However, I like the PC has improved than before in past. Since there are Win XP do much better, Win Me or older tend to have crash the whole time. It is not worth to upgrading the Win XP because there might some problem with software or hardware. It is better buy brand new with new Windows version instead of upgrade. What I like about Window because the image is smaller than the MAC does require a lot image for floppy. In past, I save two or four pictures limited. I didn’t like that much about Mac. However, MAC is more for idiot user that doesn’t familiar with Window. Window is good but not for senior age group because I got people who is 40 or 50 years old with their first time using computer. They asked me several strange questions, “How can I put the file on CD-Burn?” I patient with that but poof and she or he forgot how?! However, important is what MAC is good using for and what PC is good using for... Which one of your require score higher than Mac or PC. Get it. Wish you Luck with shopping...

Originally posted by ideafspy
Mac is too welcoming and no violent game allow for Mac.

Huh?

That's not true, we have violent games including Wolfenstein, Warcraft, Medal of Honour and more.

However, MAC is more for idiot user that doesn’t familiar with Window.

Myself, I think it is unnecessary to be challenged by the errors and bugs. We are SUPPOSED to make our tasks less time-consuming, not more time-consuming.

I use Windows OSes all the time, but I also use Mac OS X all the time. Mac OS X is way more reliable compared to Windows OSes for sure that I'll say.

Mac OS X is UNIX-based and the core's protected by Darwin?

That's a great thing to have.

Most of you said that your most experiences with Mac computers were at the schools.

Personally, I believe that these experiences doesn't justify the judgements. Why?

Because you don't use it as often as you use PC computers, so there's a major flaw in making the judgements because of the time differences in how much we use the computers.

You won't learn everything in 5 minutes, you have to take your time to learn.

Originally posted by Banjo
Most of you said that your most experiences with Mac computers were at the schools.

Personally, I believe that these experiences doesn't justify the judgements. Why?

Because you don't use it as often as you use PC computers, so there's a major flaw in making the judgements because of the time differences in how much we use the computers.

You won't learn everything in 5 minutes, you have to take your time to learn.

Thats total true.. I don't have Mac for myself. :o
I used to play with Mac at school --;)

Originally posted by ideafspy
Thats total true.. I don't have Mac for myself. :o
I used to play with Mac at school --;)

There you go ;)

Theres three pc's and two mac in this house. I personally prefer PC over Mac anyday.

My fiancee regrets that she bought g4 instead of pc. Shes thinking about selling it and get herself a pc.

--Mac--

--Mac?? Urh-Mac can be hackable but less apps to use-PC-very easy-:)

Re: --Mac--

Originally posted by Xr0nX
--Mac?? Urh-Mac can be hackable but less apps to use-PC-very easy-:)

Hacker cannot rape Mac. It's difficult. I can said that rare of them would do that.

PC is easily upgradable and customizable while with MAC, you're limited with free open sources.

Last edited:
Originally posted by SilenceGold
PC is easily upgradable and customizable while with MAC, you're limited with free open sources.

Easily upgradable make more easy get bug. :mrgreen:

Originally posted by illustrator
Easily upgradable make more easy get bug. :mrgreen:

More buggy to just upgrade a cpu, ram, newer better video card, better sound card, better nic card, and so on?

You don't make sense. :p

I swing both ways. :naughty:

(No, I'm not talking about sex!)

Originally posted by SilenceGold
More buggy to just upgrade a cpu, ram, newer better video card, better sound card, better nic card, and so on?

You don't make sense. :p

you see, when I own PC, I put more gig HD to replace and add-in graphic-card and more RAM and upgrade from Windows 98 to ME.

Lately, I got lot of bugs, slow-down and problem with several application programs.

After I purchase Apple computer, it's have excellent graphic card built-in, I simple need to buy upgrade RAM and it running beautiful.

Originally posted by illustrator
you see, when I own PC, I put more gig HD to replace and add-in graphic-card and more RAM and upgrade from Windows 98 to ME.

Lately, I got lot of bugs, slow-down and problem with several application programs.

i have had MANY bad experiences with wins 98 and ME when i used my web design programs... those wins 98 and ME really suck with any heavy program like adobe or macromedia tools !

illustrator - try using win 2k. i guarantee you will be ok with that win 2k. using dreamweaver and photoshop, i always switch the programs back and forth at same times and my pc hasnt crashed since then. wins 2k works very well.

MAC - i always want to have G4 myself because i am picky with the colors... mac's more perfect with the colorful quality for graphic/web design. i dont buy any software like games or something. i use only multimedia tools so i m stuck with my 5 yrs old PC w/ wins 2k. when it runs happily, i am happy.

if you dont buy any software, other than multimedia tools, then get MAC. if u want games, internets or something, then get PC.

MAC is like Merecedes,
PC is like Ford or Chevy

happy surfing...

Back