Mac vs PC

Originally posted by Jughead
Don’t tell anyone.

— WK

Hmm... one conflict here... if you said that "Don't tell anyone" on this internet, and this AD is a public access for anyone to access and they can find out themselves, if they access AD. Or am I wrong, Alex or any other moderators?

Can we have games on MAC computers? Like card games, or something you buy separately and install into MAC computer to play... is that possible? I know WIN does, since I am on PC computers all the time, not MAC. :dunno:

I HATE Mac. I better PC but use on RH linux.

Originally posted by ChelEler
Can we have games on MAC computers? Like card games, or something you buy separately and install into MAC computer to play... is that possible? I know WIN does, since I am on PC computers all the time, not MAC. :dunno:

Mac include 3D Chess and several free games, most of them, I am not interest... More games, you would want to buy...

Originally posted by Deaf258
And Macs are making a comeback to schools near you. ;)

uhh bec they cheaper than PC.. staff at my school told me..

and i dont like mac, i love pc. I use mac at school, pc at home. And i chooses PC because Mac froze without warning quite often while PC slow down cause give you warn if will crash or not. Cause easy save ready..

Originally posted by vice
and i dont like mac, i love pc. I use mac at school, pc at home. And i chooses PC because Mac froze without warning quite often while PC slow down cause give you warn if will crash or not. Cause easy save ready..

not really... during my expensive on Windows, it have problem - no matter when I try to solution with tech-suppose or ask my dad. It will eat up by the damn virus.

And you are refer about Mac OS Classic - yes, I admit, there is problem with freeze. it's normal as Windows do.

But for Mac OS X, it protect the memory no matter if any application program are freeze, it can be force quit the application only instead shut the Operator System. Cool? Yes, it's great start for OS X, damnit.

PC is alot of make software than Mac.

Macis mostly focus on graphic design

I do taste both computer Pc is really good easirer for internet and game and etc.

Mac is good for graphic design

Originally posted by GoldenLeaf74
PC is alot of make software than Mac.
True.. but there are too many bad softwares for WIN.

Mac is mostly focus on graphic design
Also on printing company, movie making, music and more...

I do taste both computer Pc is really good easirer for internet and game and etc.
yes WIN have good games than MAC. But Mac have better and highly quanity over network

Mac is good for graphic design
More than being graphic design

Last edited:
I have a PC and I use adobe photoshop 7 for photo / document restoration work. (Restore old photos and documents). It's great! I don't have any problems working with my PC.

i am going to throw up if i use the mac :/. Well if i work there for graphic desgin i will accpet it no matter what cuz it is not mine. So...

I have both but i use my pc (ibm clone custom built) more often to be specific ha yea its intel chip based pc anyways i also have a mac G3 myself both are very easy for me to use ! but i use my pc all the time while my mac g3 is just sitting at my brothers house ha lol ... hey everything has its own positives and negatives so i suggest u try both and see which u like the best if u have the money just go ahead and buy both and bs and play around with them both if Happy then keep both if not happy return one and keep one ! :)

i am planning on getting more than 1 computer.. I know 1 computer will goes to my daughter when shes older. 1 for full of games ... 1 is full of junks.... 1 for internet :D So, I will have computer room if I ever have 1. Hehe! :D

Yes I'm computer nerd. :D I tried helping my mom today and she gave me attitude. Ugh! Nice, huh? NOT!

Heather... LOLZ!!!!! SCAM! MACS!!!!
Or scrabble that up and make it to... CAMS! :D

Originally posted by Katzie
I have a PC and I use adobe photoshop 7 for photo / document restoration work. (Restore old photos and documents). It's great! I don't have any problems working with my PC.

can I work with you?

Originally posted by illustrator
can I work with you?

Yes you may and you'll be working in a different building.... say 3,000 miles away from my work. ;) You'll do just fabulust!

Originally posted by Katzie
Yes you may and you'll be working in a different building.... say 3,000 miles away from my work. ;) You'll do just fabulust!

we are at about 1,500 miles.. you live in AZ, don't you?

*thinking Illustrator is for sure will stalk me if I tell him where I live*

um... I live next door to BBNT! :mrgreen:

Back