Local Jail not set for the deaf

it doesn't matter if he use wiki or not as long as wiki have a reliable resource (such as a professional website link) to back what it claim. Many of my research papers is consider reliable because I have the resource to back up my facts, even though it is still my opinion.

It is good to know that you will continue to push for more diversity training.
Yes. Diversity too.
I think I mentioned what our diversity training (if you want to call it that) consisted of - sad :(

I believe that as many employees of the city as possible need at least 3 to 6 quarters of ASL to be remotely basic in their communication with our D/deaf community.
I realize that is a lofty goal considering we have failed to get support for even one series of basic sign(ASL) but I can dream. :)

Yes. Diversity too.
I think I mentioned what our diversity training (if you want to call it that) consisted of - sad :(

I believe that as many employees of the city as possible need at least 3 to 6 quarters of ASL to be remotely basic in their communication with our D/deaf community.
I realize that is a lofty goal considering we have failed to get support for even one series of basic sign(ASL) but I can dream. :)

Aim high, I always say. If you get half of what you aim for, its still enough to make a difference.

it doesn't matter if he use wiki or not as long as wiki have a reliable resource (such as a professional website link) to back what it claim. Many of my research papers is consider reliable because I have the resource to back up my facts, even though it is still my opinion.

Where do you go to school!!???

Back