Less than 15 hours to go!

Good luck with your sugery and hope is all is well for you. I know you will be grossy for a while but I am sure you got lot of good people in here are thinking of you and you are in their prayers. Good luck and be safe. :)

I finally got under the knife a little after 11 am!
falling asleep from these shots, and then that nasty anesthisa...

when I woke up on and off till i was a little more alert near 4 pm. i think it was like 315 but i took pix of me at 4ish

Attachments

• IMG00129.JPG
    IMG00129.JPG
    26.3 KB · Views: 29
  • IMG00131.JPG
    IMG00131.JPG
    25.8 KB · Views: 19
then next day.. at 630 the dr woke me up.. want to remove my dressing, and then replace it with portable cover...

here i am

well, im home now on my bed I plan take a nap :)

bye all,
wendy

Attachments

• IMG00132.JPG
    IMG00132.JPG
    25.7 KB · Views: 24
  • IMG00133.JPG
    IMG00133.JPG
    27.3 KB · Views: 18
Congrats and glad that all things went well. :)

Glad to see you are doing good.

I would be whining like a baby. instead you are up and posting again lol

Wow Tough lady

Hey Wendy...

Glad you re doing good!!!! smile

Take easy rest

:hug: Phillips ;)

Hope see you someday cuz last time see you about ten years ago :eek:

Oh dear, you got another one cochlear implant on your right ear. *sigh*

Oh dear Im so sorry to disappointment you that I got another one...
But your dear darling husband would be proud of me because he know that i am not afraid of anything to try new!

wendy

You look fantastic. Get some rest and allow yourself to get well.

well since i last post these pictures.. I went to take nap.. it was nice not to be woken up so often by these 2 nurses, one for medications reason and other for the vital sign check argh. im just so glad I slept 5 hours without being woken...

Kayla my daughter said grammy is here so I was happy to see my mom. she was happy see me lookng good..

wendy

Glad to hear that all went well. Rest and recuperate now.

I wish you a speedy recovery and lots of sleep without anyone waking ya up! :D

Congratulations for the successful surgery... hope you have a speedy recovery soon ;)

Get all the rest you can and get well soon :)

well since i last post these pictures.. I went to take nap.. it was nice not to be woken up so often by these 2 nurses, one for medications reason and other for the vital sign check argh. im just so glad I slept 5 hours without being woken...

Kayla my daughter said grammy is here so I was happy to see my mom. she was happy see me lookng good..

wendy

Wendy,

Glad everything is going well. Hopefully when you get home you can get some real rest and sleep!
Take care,
Rick

Glad that your surgery has gone well, Wendy! :) How did it compare to first time around?

Glad that your surgery has gone well, Wendy! :) How did it compare to first time around?

bit different than i expect.. didnt feel like i got hit by a truck till today (sunday) wow.. i was like damn. it took me few days to finally sore.. I felt like I got run over by a truck on my chest, back and my jaw felt like i got punch by someone real hard. thats it i remember my first time i felt these pain on the first day only.. dr said its normal.. i told him the drilling and buzzing wouldnt go away he said thats normal.. eeekkk

oh well, I was at the hospital again (Not for me, but my best friend) she had contractions again so I went with her.. Poor her she's so mad at the hospital for not get her into c section quick enuff they want to keep prevent from birthing.. Poor kid!

wendy

Wendy,

Glad everything is going well. Hopefully when you get home you can get some real rest and sleep!
Take care,
Rick

rick I was already home, I took nice nap :)

Now Im gonna get some more good sleep, just hate having bed up another day or two.. grrr

wendy

Back