Less than 15 hours to go!

WBHarley

Reaction score
Well, Right now it is 5:24 PM I am very restless right now, so I took my Klonopin thank god the surgeon doctor say that med will be fine and perfect for me on the night before I go hospital and on way! SO!
4:00 AM I will be leaving my home to go to Mass Eye and Ear Infirmary Hospital where I will have my right ear Surgery done!

Anyone can text me or Email me since some of my friend know my email :) or aim... lol I may be groggy anyway but it will be with me for next day. so I can inform my husband to come.. :) since we are in out of state, and Lance may stay in mass until i get out of hospital :)

Talk ya all later when I get back :)

My left ear was done on July 6, 2001. I forgot to add :)

Wendy

Hey Wendy my best luck to you with your surgery. Get well and come back and let us know how it goes. Will think of you and pray for your surgery be successful :)

Good luck with your surgery, Wendy. I hope all goes well, and you have a speedy recovery.

Wow, Already? time sure do go by fast.. Good luck gal. Hope all goes well.

Good luck. You must be excited and worried at the same time. :run:

When will you get activated? Bet you can't wait. :hyper:

good luck with your surgery, Wendy! btw, exactly what sort of surgery are you having done?

I hope all's well with you and will be thinking of you. I am sure the surgery will just go smoothly for you but in case, it's better to be safe than sorry. ;)

It is totally understandable for the post surgery to recover and obviously you'll be groggy for a while, ha but do take it easy and get well.

Good Luck.

WBHarley:

I know you got to be so excited!! Get some rest and good luck with the surgery!! Hey...gimme a holler on AIM when you wake up!! :D

Good luck. You must be excited and worried at the same time. :run:

When will you get activated? Bet you can't wait. :hyper:

very impatiently, just wish it is over with it!

but.. activated. I will know more when I see dr in the morning etc.. and before i leave, I do recall when I had my left ear done. few days later I call dr office to make an appt etc. so It be the same that way.. so 4-6 weeks..

wendy

Thank you all everyone..

Well I guess I best to get my butt into my bed.. and go sleep...

Night all,
bye
wendy

tempting to stay longer but i have to get up so so so early LOL

wendy

Best wishes to you, Wendy on this journey. Hurry up and come back to tell us the latest news! Huggsss!

Wish you best of good luck with your surgery, Wendy. I hope everything goes smooth for you... :hug:

Argh,
I typed whole thing..
Now I have to retype
Cuz it went blank *learn lesson don't go forward or back button when I do something 1] copy conv... then check for etc when you go back post. It will be blank... so therefore you can paste it lol.... anyhow I didn't do that. Ok I'm like 20 miles from boston right now.. We're on highwayy rt 93... woozy from klonopin..
Thanks dan for keep me in chatting in aim to keep me calm lamo.... oooo ok...
I be updating.. Before I go in surgery I think. If I don't then u will know for sure...
Bye all

Thanks for the luck and wishes...

Wow, good luck on your surgery Wendy, hope to hear from you soon :hug:

Back