Lego

horselover61

Reaction score
My son have been collecting Star Wars lego. I got him a lego star wars for xmas and he started it but stop. So while he was at his friend's house for 2 days. I started it and was works on it for about 6 hrs. When he got home from a friend's house and he was so happy about it. This morning, we both work on some more but still have a long way to go. Once we finish it and I will post he pix of the leg star wars. :D It is fun and I want to do more of it.

That's great and it'll keep him busy instead of playing the video game or watching tv all the time.

I love to play with Lego. Its a good for kids AND adults. I always want to have one! I never have a time to BUY!! ;)

Yeah, fun to play with Lego when I was kid. I had to use my teeh to pry legos out.

Then I played Lego Duplo with my kids years ago. And now with Lego's and K'nex, too.

Otherwise, playing with my kids on Lego and K'nex = priceless.

Yeah Suitable young children loves to play lego and kept busy all the time..

BUT... tired of picking these up and put it away because kids aren't pick it up and also careless stomp it and howling pain...
Lego is hurting people's feet. (chuckles) sound alike weapon toy!

Lego is FUN!!!!! when I was young I used love to play with lego lol :lol:

yeah when left on the floor and step on my feet ow! that hurt lol :lol:

I loved lego when growing up, in fact I sorta miss it lol. But not the stepping on lego pieces that was hidden when cleaning up. Ouch lol

Almost done with my lego star wars and it will be done maybe tmw. I will take a pix and put it in here when I am done. I did most of the work then my son did. I dont mind and now it making me wanted to buy more. :giggle:

When I was little kid and love to playing with Lego... Right now, I still playing with Lego when I am home (PA), not here, ha...

I used to have box of Legos when I was little. I had them until I was about 25. I did dig them out a couple of times in college when I was taking electronics class. They were handing for building a "custom" box for a couple of projects when many others used cardboard. The teacher thought it was cool!

Oh yes, my boys love it... My hubby & boys used to play lego.... Now Danny, my eldest son neglect it and depend sports... Alan, my younger son still play with lego alot... Danny do sometimes...

It's good useful for young children to play... than play with computer games.... and stare on the TV...

:thumb: I know that everyone loves to play with LEGO...it's a lot of fun and quite easy to do...

WOW !

Attachments

• Volvo%20XC90%20built%20from%20Legos.jpg
    Volvo%20XC90%20built%20from%20Legos.jpg
    37.3 KB · Views: 26
Which one are you working on?

I love LEGOs, especially Star Wars. There are a few that I really want... but they're EXPENSIVE!

The ones I want are $300 and $100... Star Destroyer, Death Star, X-Wing, and Tie Fighter. :)

I recently bought 2 LEGO from eBay (7784, Batman's batmobile and 8682, nitro car racer), now I am target to buy on Holiday trains and Ferrai 1:8

Back