Lego

The most rewarding experience of my life! :ty:

I know how you feel, it is actually the best rewarding of your life, and it occurs to be the same thing to my parents, I am only two years younger than your son, and I am the only deaf in my large family.

I'm very glad to hear that about your parents. It shows that they were very involved with you through way you present yourself.

I'm very glad to hear that about your parents. It shows that they were very involved with you through way you present yourself.

That is correct and I am lucky to see as myself, very well educated. A lot of people have been impressed on how well educated I was. It happened to one of the mechanics, when I dropped my car off to them. O_o Gee, lucky me :lol:

That is correct and I am lucky to see as myself, very well educated. A lot of people have been impressed on how well educated I was. It happened to one of the mechanics, when I dropped my car off to them. O_o Gee, lucky me :lol:

Well educated, yes, but also polite and respectful.

Well educated, yes, but also polite and respectful.

Why, thank you Jillio.. I tend to be polite to others. :D let's get back to topic unless there is another thread about well educated deaf people....

my brother been playing when he was kids and he not using that lego anymores

Naw, I'd think your better off as a messy person according to the picture in the "two TV's' thread. ;) :lol:
Hahaha... that's just my messy computer desk.

When it comes to playing LEGOs, I like to have a clean space and nothing to interfere with me. ;)

I wouldn't mind getting those HUGE Star Wars LEGO sets. :)

Hahaha... that's just my messy computer desk.

When it comes to playing LEGOs, I like to have a clean space and nothing to interfere with me. ;)

I wouldn't mind getting those HUGE Star Wars LEGO sets. :)

Haha :lol: You know, I am just kidding, Vampy ;)

Back