Lego

There is a Legoland amusement park in north San Diego area. Maybe you can take your kid to the park and see all the huge lego designs like New York buildings, and other things. It will be a great experience for your kid and maybe he will want to become the lego genius ;)

There is a Legoland amusement park in north San Diego area. Maybe you can take your kid to the park and see all the huge lego designs like New York buildings, and other things. It will be a great experience for your kid and maybe he will want to become the lego genius ;)
I've thought about going there for a vacation trip. :)

Hey you are never too old for that!!! I am 45 yrs old and I still get lego and it bring back the memory but I rather built it then to play with it. :D

i rather to save my money for something else than expensive lego that i only can built with it one time then throw them away.. not worth it..

I love LEGo, they rule, but right now I have not played with it for a while, I have a box full of it. And it is hard to put it all into the box but we have solved a situation, I lay out a blanket and spill the lego over it and when you are finished with it, grab the blanket and pick it up like you are pulling the rubbish bin out.. and then put it back into the box. :) Easy!

I love LEGo, they rule, but right now I have not played with it for a while, I have a box full of it. And it is hard to put it all into the box but we have solved a situation, I lay out a blanket and spill the lego over it and when you are finished with it, grab the blanket and pick it up like you are pulling the rubbish bin out.. and then put it back into the box. :) Easy!
That's a good idea.

I usually use a table.

When I'm done, I just push it all back in the box. ;)

That's a good idea.

I usually use a table.

When I'm done, I just push it all back in the box. ;)

Yeah, that's another option, Vampy...but what happens if the lego pieces fall off the table and you take forever to find them? ;)

My son loved legos....he would play with them for hours and hours! I used to buy himthe kits to make one thing, and he would make what the instructions showed, take it apart, and make something completely different. I still have tubs full of his legos....he wants me to save them for his kids someday.

My son loved legos....he would play with them for hours and hours! I used to buy himthe kits to make one thing, and he would make what the instructions showed, take it apart, and make something completely different. I still have tubs full of his legos....he wants me to save them for his kids someday.

That's a good idea, rather throwing it out in the trash, keeping old toys is worth it... if you don't mind me asking, Jillio, how old is your son now?

That's a good idea, rather throwing it out in the trash, keeping old toys is worth it... if you don't mind me asking, Jillio, how old is your son now?

He is 21. He will be 22 in March.

He is 21. He will be 22 in March.

Wow, you must have gone through an intensive experience with your son. Must have been rewarding for you, Jillio... my apologies to go off topic.

Wow, you must have gone through an intensive experience with your son. Must have been rewarding for you, Jillio... my apologies to go off topic.

The most rewarding experience of my life! :ty:

Back