Last Movie You Watched?

I just watched Dante 01.

Weird movie.

It's about this space prison for the criminally insane. An unknown prisoner is transported to this space station and he begins to perform unusual miracles... leading scientists and other prisoners to wonder if he's a monster or a messiah. :Ohno:

Star Trek???

I just watched Dante 01.

Weird movie.

It's about this space prison for the criminally insane. An unknown prisoner is transported to this space station and he begins to perform unusual miracles... leading scientists and other prisoners to wonder if he's a monster or a messiah. :Ohno:

is that a new film? hollywood?

I just saw Star Trek yesterday. It. Was. Awesome!! :thumb: The audience clapped after the lights came back up. I will have to go see it again once the crowds die down.

I highly recommend it.

Listen me!!!

everyone Deaf people!

Please do not waiting for DVD new Star Trek.

You can go to movie any time.

There are so much action than drama.

Bring your hearing aid to listen any sound.

OR

To find any RWC with movie anywhere!

everyone Deaf people!

Please do not waiting for DVD new Star Trek.

You can go to movie any time.

There are so much action than drama.

Bring your hearing aid to listen any sound.

OR

To find any RWC with movie anywhere!

Is it common for movie theatres to provide devices for deaf/hoh customers?

children of a lesser god.. about a deaf who was held hostage..
and your name is jonah.. about a deaf boy
spr.gif

these are all award-winning movies.. i believe

The Corner. 6 episode HBO mini-series dealing with making it day-to-day while living in a drug controlled ghetto in Baltimore. Powerful performances all around. it earned numerous awards for a reason.

Uninvented and Pulse 3; one is an awesome twisted-ending and the another is okay.

Just saw Underworld 3.... I loved it! Awesome movie! I almost cried at the end....

We started out to see "Angels & Demos" yesterday but ended up (Randy won) seeing the new Star Trek.
It was pretty good.

Next weekend I win and we will go out to dinner for our anniversary and then to "Angels & Demons" :)

We started out to see "Angels & Demos" yesterday but ended up (Randy won) seeing the new Star Trek.
It was pretty good.

Next weekend I win and we will go out to dinner for our anniversary and then to "Angels & Demons" :)

Good for you! Star Trek is best show!

X-MEN orginal (sp) from the theather (sp again grr lol).. it good! it apply to the first one .. intez!

I recently watched Great Outdoors.

I started watching Spaceballs, but my friend got tired. So, we're gonna watch it another day. :)

Back