Last Movie You Watched?

Saw Star Trek with CC last night, great movie!

i disagree about Cloverfield, its fucking cool! you just cant handle the different artistic movie making style, and btw its seem real realistic, the outcomes of aliens attacking....shit man it was surely be chaotic just like cloverfield, with no winners like "independence day" bullshit

I second that! I do think Cloverfield is so amazing movie and was really enjoy watching it :D

Anyways -

I watched...
* Daredevil
* Slumdog Millionaire (again; I just loved it)

I saw Terminator : Salvation on opening night with a few friends and I thought it was actually pretty good...actually really good than I thought it gets. It was definitely much better than Terminator 3.

Christian Bale as John Connor was awesome, but he did not really steal the show. The other actor who is new to the Terminator universe did and he was totally awesome all the way. :)

So, we didn't really NEED Arnold Schwarzenegger to be back in the 4th movie as long as it is still about the war set in the future with Terminators vs. John Connor and his army.

The whole film was very well done and I loved every bit of it thou there are actually some pretty surprising scenes but I rather not spoil it.

The director of the movie said he promises to bring the classic actors such as Robert Patrick to the Terminator Salvation sequel...as well as HOPEFULLY Linda Hamilton as Sarah Connor could make her appearance.

Of course...even our good ol' main Terminator could make his return to the sequel as well...of course he DID say "I'll be back." Didn't he? let's see about that then.

http://www.rottentomatoes.com/m/ter...en_gets_terminated_day_4_terminator_salvation

Arnold Schwarzenegger

I saw Terminator : Salvation on opening night with a few friends and I thought it was actually pretty good...actually really good than I thought it gets. It was definitely much better than Terminator 3.

Christian Bale as John Connor was awesome, but he did not really steal the show. The other actor who is new to the Terminator universe did and he was totally awesome all the way. :)

So, we didn't really NEED Arnold Schwarzenegger to be back in the 4th movie as long as it is still about the war set in the future with Terminators vs. John Connor and his army.

The whole film was very well done and I loved every bit of it thou there are actually some pretty surprising scenes but I rather not spoil it.

The director of the movie said he promises to bring the classic actors such as Robert Patrick to the Terminator Salvation sequel...as well as HOPEFULLY Linda Hamilton as Sarah Connor could make her appearance.

Of course...even our good ol' main Terminator could make his return to the sequel as well...of course he DID say "I'll be back." Didn't he? let's see about that then.

ROTTEN TOMATOES: Jen Gets Terminated, Day 4: Terminator Salvation

No longer actor Arnold Schwarzenegger . But He is a government in CA . now.

Night of the Museum 2 last night- totally awesome- better than the first even.

Saw Valkyrie while back and it was great
Saw the new Star Treck movie and liked it.

No longer actor Arnold Schwarzenegger . But He is a government in CA . now.
I know but his term should end in 2011 most likely in time for a Terminator Salvation sequel.

In fact, he already saw that movie weeks ago before the released date and was in talks with director McG about being in another Terminator movie and he only said he might so there's no word about any actual plans for the sequel as it is all obviously too early to say at this moment.

Watched Star Trek with OC at the movies over the weeend. One of the better science fiction films in the last few years. Great stuff

Twlight
Valkyrie
Atonement
The Day The Earth Stood Still
Moscow Zero

Star Trek, open captioned, and the captions stayed on for the entire movie. Yay!

I watched slumdog millionaire and australia today - both on DVD w/ English subtitles. Both excellent movies.

I may purchase Valkyrie tomorrow night at work and watch that on Thursday afternoon.

Just Saw:

My Bloody Valentine

The Passengers

The Grunge 3

All three of them were good! I really liked Bloody Valentine movie alot.

Up!!!!

Up

WOW! What's so great story! Looking like " old age Indiana Jones' adventure"

You must see movie theater! Come on!!

I watched WALL-E 4 time in a row tonight, It never bored to me. :D

Back