Last Movie You Watched?

vampy, cool id check it out dante 01

Saw 17 Again at a theatre yesterday - was pretty cute - did make me cry in some parts :)

Then went to see The Reader at home - pretty intense - it makes you question your morals and all that.

"MILK", I already made the thread about it. Saw it last week I think...awesome movie! :)

Next movie, I dunno! LOL!

Underworld, part 3.

I thought that woman is a blonde, not a brunette woman?? Unless it might be someone couldn't make it to be in action... :hmm:

But that movie is pretty good and great actions :D

"MILK", I already made the thread about it. Saw it last week I think...awesome movie! :)

Next movie, I dunno! LOL!

try "Valkyrie" i got it right now , havent seen it yet, but Im looking forward, its meant to be awesome, based on true story, it should be a treat.

Last edited:
<--just watched "Valkyrie" based on the true story of the July 20, 1944 assassination attempt on Hitler.

Grummer u should watch that one! It tells mostly the story of Colonel Claus Philip Schenk, Graf von Stauffenberg and his attempt to put Hitler out of business. and its true. Just wiki Colonel Stauffenberg and u will be surprised. (just wiki AFTER u watch the movie)

<--just watched "Valkyrie" based on the true story of the July 20, 1944 assassination attempt on Hitler.

Grummer u should watch that one! It tells mostly the story of Colonel Claus Philip Schenk, Graf von Stauffenberg and his attempt to put Hitler out of business. and its true. Just wiki Colonel Stauffenberg and u will be surprised. (just wiki AFTER u watch the movie)

i have ;)
fancy TC looks similar to C. Stauffenberg

Mine is Cloverfield and I am so sorry to say, it sucked.
spr.gif

i disagree about Cloverfield, its fucking cool! you just cant handle the different artistic movie making style, and btw its seem real realistic, the outcomes of aliens attacking....shit man it was surely be chaotic just like cloverfield, with no winners like "independence day" bullshit

Oh Valkyrie is good, if not great, but better than good, close to very good. I liked it, Very educational, not just from the historical perspective, but from the way we ought to be aware of how political messages are broadcasted, and thinking what might be really going on... for instance, 'a mistake' (in this case the film that drill, turning into a stage siege to 'protect Berlin") a mistake is something we common hear/see on the news, doesnt it make you wonder if they are covering up the real going ons? like attempted sabotage or attempt defrauding of even say big companys like Car companys who's gonna walk away and hide the stash of millions while laying off those not involved, i can see this happening. (Fun with Dick and Jane reminds me of it too).
See Valkyrie, those expecting violence and action is gonna be dissapointed, this is not film intended to be, but a fine historical re-telling.

Australia - bought the DVD. Will watch Slumdog Millionaire on DVD later I think.

Back