Last Movie You Watched?

The last movie I saw is Iron Man. It is a very good movie. I highly recommended Iron Man! Thumbs up!!!!

I rented "Nightmares & Dreamscapes" it has three stories ( first disc) the first story was real good the second one was ok and the third story suck.

I rented "Nightmares & Dreamscapes" it has three stories ( first disc) the first story was real good the second one was ok and the third story suck.
I recommend Body Bags. It's another one of those collection of short stories. ;)

Two days ago, I watched Legends of the Fall (with Brad Pitt, Anthony Hopkins, and Aidan Quinn).

WARNING! If you're feeling depressed due to a chemical imbalance as caused by prescription drug side effects, DO NOT watch this movie! In case of accidental exposure, alert your doctor or psychiatrist immediately and inform him/her of all prescription drugs you've taken in the past 10 days. Do not attempt to drive or operate heavy machinery. If depression does not subside within 10 days of your last dose of medication, have an understanding friend drive you to Urgent Care. As with all movies, if you are taking prescription medication that does not expire and have felt depressed for more than 14 days, contact your doctor and inform him/her of your depression, and keep children out of your reach until symptoms have subsided.

Last night, I watched My Little Pony: The Princess Promenade (2005). I've been having nightmares every sight since I've gotten off my medication, and I was hoping it would help me to not have nightmares. I think it sort of worked.

SimplyMints: The movie can make you have the appreication in the end of the movie :)

SimplyMints: The movie can make you have the appreication in the end of the movie :)

Just guessing, but you're talking about the Family Man, right? I don't know you well enough to be sure, but you don't seem to me like the My Little Pony type :D

Yes, I was referring to the Family Man movie. Sorry for the minor confusion, Mints.

Just guessing, but you're talking about the Family Man, right? I don't know you well enough to be sure, but you don't seem to me like the My Little Pony type :D

He has a little sister 9 years old. He may mean he can not wait for movies like My Little Pony to end!:P

Yesterday, I watched James Bond in Thunderball on Blu-ray.

I watched Hulk on Blu-ray today. I m not satisfied with Sony Blu-ray BDP-301 player because this movie wont work last night. I had exchanged another Sony Blu-ray BDP-BX1 player this morning. This movie finally worked. BDP-301 was cheap!

Must be a defective one. Is the movie, Hulk worth my time?

Must be a defective one. Is the movie, Hulk worth my time?
some Blu-ray movies won't work. This player is not good and cheap as $141.00. more price on another player than ever.

Back