Last Movie You Watched?

More expensive, the better ;)

I watched Hulk on Blu-ray today. I m not satisfied with Sony Blu-ray BDP-301 player because this movie wont work last night. I had exchanged another Sony Blu-ray BDP-BX1 player this morning. This movie finally worked. BDP-301 was cheap!

You can update the firmware on BDP-300 but you have to download it from the internet and burn it onto a disc, but it's a good thing you exchanged it for a Blu-ray player capable of playing BD Live titles. BDP-BX1, that one must be from Costco, if so, it's the same as BDP-S350. The only difference is the remote control which can light up. You can connect BDP-BX1 to the internet so you can update it whenever a new update is out.

Must be a defective one. Is the movie, Hulk worth my time?

No, it's the player. There should be an update for it but the player Chevy had cannot be connected to the internet, so he has to download it on his computer and burn it onto a disc, then install it onto the player.

You can update the firmware on BDP-300 but you have to download it from the internet and burn it onto a disc, but it's a good thing you exchanged it for a Blu-ray player capable of playing BD Live titles. BDP-BX1, that one must be from Costco, if so, it's the same as BDP-S350. The only difference is the remote control which can light up. You can connect BDP-BX1 to the internet so you can update it whenever a new update is out.

Banjo, you are smart. I know about firmware. I have Netgear powerline adpater to install it near my HDTV. I will download updated firmware into my new player soon. I had purchased it from Sam's Club this morning.

WOW, never thought that the player can connect the internet, I'll keep that in mind, when I get one soon enough, I would be having 2 players, ha!

WOW, never thought that the player can connect the internet, I'll keep that in mind, when I get one soon enough, I would be having 2 players, ha!

Jake, You will wait to get PS3 80GB next year. Take patient. You may look for it in Japan during your vacation time. cheaper price???????????????

No, it is not cheap in Japan, unfortunately.

I can wait until next year, or instead get a Blu Ray Player.

how much money is retail list of any Blu-ray player in Australia?

Right! You can't buy PS3 or Blu-ray player in Japan because Japanese TV network is NTSC as USA. Not PAL

I will try to get Journey to the Center of the Earth[Widescreen 3-D] - Blu-ray Disc with 3-D glasses this week. I will watch it with 3-D in first time.

Yeah true. But DVD was a different story, USA can not convert any PAL BS, but we, aussies, can.

Yeah true. But DVD was a different story, USA can not convert any PAL BS, but we, aussies, can.

Actually, you can but the problem is, it will have a ghost effect which is incredibly annoying.

Back