Last Movie You Watched?

"The Last Dragon"

It was a little disheartening when he found out that the wisdom of the fortune cookies was nothing than a mass-producing machine :(

Food Inc.
foodinc.jpg

Documentary of the year, in my opinion.
I've watched the movie twice and it's seriously made me question my diet and the foods that I eat. No, it's not gonna convert me to go vegan but it's definitely sparked my interest in organic foods. Also, McDonalds will never receive any of my money.. ever again. I'm boycotting that place.

I eat organic, I never eat at McDonalds. It didn't take me to watch that movie.

Last movie I watched: GiJoe

Night at the Museum 2 in BlueRay, it was alot better than I thought. Had to update the firmware on my BlueRay player to watch this one.

Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince - this dvd movie was OK.

I said that I was disappointed is an understatement, Half Blood Prince is among the weakest in the series

Zombieland... okay, so I laughed and munched on popcorn during the "gory" parts. Not the best movie I've seen but (shrugs) it was a change of pace for this mommy :)

I made turkey strata for dinner last night and popped in "Pride and Prejudice".. ahh it was great to just lay back and relax!!

Earlier tonight I did watched "Australia". It was very good movie. :)

Watched "The Tao of Steve" the other night. Good movie.

Last week I watched "The Heart is a Lonely Hunter"--old movie from the 60s. The main character is deaf and mute, but there is signing in the movie and even though there are some stupid stereotypical deaf things in it, I have to say it was waaayy ahead of its time. There are some flaws in the storyline (unresolved conflicts, poor character development), but on the whole I enjoyed watching it.

I saw Surrogates. It makes me wonder why would people prefer to spend their life indoors to control a machine. Fortunately, it is just a movie, for the time being. :)

Back