Last Movie You Watched?

I watched 2012 last week in a theater with no captioning. Didn't get much out of it.

Will be watching Tilight saga: New Moon at 9pm tonight with CC

Watched 'Public Enemies' on Blu-ray movie last night. Johnny Depp started.

Infestation. If you like bugs, this movie could be for you. One of the characters is also a deaf dude - at least in this movie.

Good move. :) Did you like it? I am planning to see it soon.
Its damn good. But warning, for the first timers using 3D glasses, can cause nausous in the stomach, and if you wear glasses, take it off. It will make you a little dizzy. Other than that, the movie was good. Be prepared to get your head exploded.

Good move. :) Did you like it? I am planning to see it soon.

I had tried it on other 3D Blu-ray movie but subtitle was blurry. I took off glasses then change regular movie. Not so worth for 3D movies.

I had tried it on other 3D Blu-ray movie but subtitle was blurry. I took off glasses then change regular movie. Not so worth for 3D movies.
U know why? These subtitles wasn't confugred into 3D coding, avatar has english subtitles for different languages and I was wearing 3D, I had a look when taking off the glasses, it has double layers to make it 3D so it is readable.

Trust me on this, in the near future, these subtitles will be 3D along with these 3D movies.

U know why? These subtitles wasn't confugred into 3D coding, avatar has english subtitles for different languages and I was wearing 3D, I had a look when taking off the glasses, it has double layers to make it 3D so it is readable.

Trust me on this, in the near future, these subtitles will be 3D along with these 3D movies.

Trust you! Should write comments to company for 3D subtitles

Over the past few days I've watched The Hangover, Beautiful Mind and Babel. The Hangover was wicked funny.

My friends made me a list of movies that I need to see and I'm slowly making my way through it. :D

Yesterday I had watched:

The taking of Peham 123
Last house on the Left
Four Chistmases

Terminator Salvation lsat night

It was a good movie but Terminator 2 was much better.

Tonight or tomorrow I will watch Inglorious Basterds and Hangover.

"A Christmas Story" on DVD.
That's a good movie.

You haven't truly celebrated the holidays until you've seen A Christmas Carol, It's a Wonderful Life, A Miracle on 34th Street, and A Christmas Story.

There are other honorables... The Polar Express, How the Grinch Stole Christmas, and a few others. ;)

I watched Madagascar, Madagascar 2, Merry Madagascar, Open Season 2, and Wall-E.

Back