Last movie(s) you purchased?

My Dog Soldiers DVD came with captions. Of course, I owned a Region 1 copy.
I recently submitted that in to Amazon Trade-In because I had plans to pick up the Bluray.
GREAT horror/action flick

- The Tim Burton Collection (Pee Wee's Big Adventure/Beetlejuice/Batman/Batman Returns/Mars Attacks!/Corpse Bride/Charlie and the Chocolate Factory) [Blu-ray]
- Can't Hardly Wait (10 Year Reunion Edition) [Blu-ray]
- 10 Things I Hate About You (10th Anniversary Edition) [Blu-ray]

Peter and Vandy (DVD) *
The Lie (DVD) *
Alexander the Last (DVD) *
Today's Special (DVD) *
Bon Voyage (DVD)
Breaking Free! (DVD)
The Secret Garden (DVD)
'Til Death - The Complete Second Season (DVD)
Back to the Secret Garden (DVD)
Don't Be a Menace to South Central While Drinking Your Juice in the Hood (DVD)
Magic Kid [VHS]
Just Like Dad [VHS]
Ginger Snaps [VHS

* Starring Jess Weixler (Teeth). I have a very unhealthy obsession with this woman.

50l6ph.jpg

21lor45.jpg

Sidekicks_1992_VHS_Front_0001-MasterNorris_com.jpg

Sorry, about the large size. I assumed they would have been re-sized when I posted them.

Lords of Dogtown? LOVE that movie! My brother and I grew up on that film, and Endless Summer. The last film we bought was Flight (with Denzel Washington). My mom didnt like it, she said it needs more action and less sex.

The Return of the Living Dead part 1 & 2
Silent Hill: Revelation
The Theatre Bizarre
Chillerama

Lords of Dogtown? LOVE that movie! My brother and I grew up on that film, and Endless Summer. The last film we bought was Flight (with Denzel Washington). My mom didnt like it, she said it needs more action and less sex.

Great flick Alright.
I need to watch The Endless Summer. I've been meaning to for awhile now. As far as surf movies go, you can't go wrong with Big Wednesday.

I've been watching retro movies lately with my wife. We watched Almost an Angel, Red Dawn, and Meteor Man. There are a few others, but I can't remember the titles right now.

The last film I bought was a Korean gangster film, "A Bittersweet Life."

Laura

Yep! That's the one! :)

I had seen it years ago, but my wife hadn't. So, I thought I'd rent it for us to watch together. She enjoyed it.

"I don't see him up there!"

*watches Meteor Man fly by at 5 feet above the street*

"Eh?"

"Oh, it's just a matter of time before he gets over his fear of heights!"

;)

I bought the Mad Max trilogy at the weekend - I'd seen them years ago, but thought I'd better reaquiante myself.
Had a sick day off work in Wednesday due to the dreaded Man-Flu, and decided to watch all three films back-to-back. Mad Max II probably best of them I reckon. By the time I finished watching all three I wanted to go out into the garage, rattle-can the Ford Falcon black and go out and chase down a Biker Gang - so they musta cured my cold then!!! :)

I bought the Mad Max trilogy at the weekend - I'd seen them years ago, but thought I'd better reaquiante myself.
Had a sick day off work in Wednesday due to the dreaded Man-Flu, and decided to watch all three films back-to-back. Mad Max II probably best of them I reckon. By the time I finished watching all three I wanted to go out into the garage, rattle-can the Ford Falcon black and go out and chase down a Biker Gang - so they musta cured my cold then!!! :)

Mad Max is one of my favorite series - I thought Thunderdome was better of three. I planned to buy Mad Max Trilogy this weekend so I can add it to my collection. :)

Tremors 1-4. I remember watching the first one as a kid and loving it. I have not seen 2-4 but I get the feeling I would not like it. It's only $10 on Amazon so why not.

I dont think I'll be buying anymore movies on physical medium. Must easier and cleaner in house to use online service or redbox.

I dont think I'll be buying anymore movies on physical medium. Must easier and cleaner in house to use online service or redbox.

I don't know how big of movie lover you are, but why don't you buy only movies you like that are worth to own on DVD/Blu-Ray?

Edit: wait a minute, you must have a lot of movies to stop buying them. My bad.

Back