Last movie(s) you purchased?

I dont think I'll be buying anymore movies on physical medium. Must easier and cleaner in house to use online service or redbox.

I was worried that my room would look like an episode out of "Hoarders" so I had to give us a slew of Hong Kong favorites, which I donated to a Chinese library. I'm sure someone was happy......

No, I didn't know it existed until you brought it up.
Yeah. I didn't know either until I was reading about Michael Gross and his role in the Tremor movies. That's when I came across his role on the television series. So, I rented it. :)

Which would you pick? - "If you like Tremors, you will like the show." or "Tremors 1-4 is enough, don't check out the series."

Which would you pick? - "If you like Tremors, you will like the show." or "Tremors 1-4 is enough, don't check out the series."
Well, I don't know what kind of movies and television shows you like.

The second and third movies are sequels. The fourth is a prequel.

The television series is a spin-off... follows where the third movie left off.

All involve the same character... Burt Gummer (Michael Gross) except for the fourth movie with Hiram Gummer (Burt's great grandfather, but still played by Michael Gross).

I guess I would say... "If you like Tremors, you will like the show."

I rented mine from Blockbuster Online. :)

Just bought "Flash Gordon" on DVD :) I can pretty much recite every line from that film anyway. I liked it even before "Ted" made it relevant!
Can remember my dad taking me to the cinema when I was about 6 or 7 to see it. I was looking at the spaceship and wanting to be a Hawkman, and I think my Dad was thinking about Ornella Muti :)

I just purchased this one:

revolutionary-road-20090323011952681-000.jpg

I will purchase this one next:

LincolnYagamiCover_zps125820ac.jpg

:wave:

_

Bought "The Green Zone" on DVD the other day on sale. Great film with a lovely turn by Jason Isaacs as a Special Forces Operative with the best 'tache I've ever seen :)

Just purchased Brat 1 & 2 with the incrediable Sergei Bodrov Jr.

Amazon and a pawn shop. I wish I had to went to pawn shops years back so that I would discover great movies for cheap price.

8 movies of classic monsters
Psycho
They Live
Phantasm
Warm Bodies
The Texas Chainsaw Massacre
The Funhouse
Return of the Living Dead 3
Halloween 3
Jaws 1 & 2
Hocus Pocus
Goodfellas
Sling Blade
Spaceballs
The Frighteners
The Mask
Liar Liar
The Birdcage
Jumanji
Dennis Menace

Two TV shows: The Munsters and The Addams Family

-Scream 1-3 box set (separate cases)
-Shaun of the Dead steelbook (it's available on Amazon for $12)
-Night of the Creeps
-Deadgirl
-Martyrs (I've been wanting to own it on DVD for a long while)
-Pet Semetary 1 & 2 (separate cases)

I don't buy as much now but at one point in the past I have owned over 6,000 DVDs. Now merely 200 Blu Rays.

The Recent movies I purchased

Legend
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kOxViR7eCuM]Legend (1985) - Trailer - YouTube[/ame]

Willow
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FOYoZCLAYpM]Willow Movie Trailer - YouTube[/ame]

Masters of the Universe
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CF20B8p4F08]Masters of the Universe Trailer - YouTube[/ame]

husband got train drivers view of train journies through england for daughter they going watch dvd later i will go out or have another migraine

Back