Ladies: would you vote for Palin?

Status
Not open for further replies.
WHOA so much negatives. I dont think she hyprocite at all.

I have alot of negative against her either, I don't agree with her views at all time.

They are entitled their opinion or criticize against her.

You live in panhandle FL that's very conservative and higher percent of Baptist, that's part of bible belt (usually in southeast states), you are influenced by conservative people or families that why you are agreed with her since me or many others aren't.

I have alot of negative against her either, I don't agree with her views at all time.

They are entitled their opinion or criticize against her.

You live in panhandle FL that's very conservative and higher percent of Baptist, that's part of bible belt (usually in southeast states), you are influenced by conservative people or families that why you are agreed with her since me or many others aren't.

I am not very conservative. I am orginally from CA. Our family isnt
conservative.

I am not very conservative. I am orginally from CA. Our family isnt
conservative.

I'm sorry but don't know about you and families aren't very conservative.

I'm not a American but if I was then I would never vote for her. She gives me the creeps.

I read that a National Woman group that are feminist or something. For the first time they've broke with tradition regarding who they'll support politically, and said over 500,000 women in that group will vote for Obama because Palin doesn't stand for women's right despite the Republican claims.

I read a editorial in a Australian paper over the weekend and the writer said Palin is a danger to women and girls in America.

I have to concur with the writer. Women need control over their body etc.

Sure, I would vote for her! :)

She ain't scared me. I think she did a wonderful job, no matter how many people despised her, callin' her all names or whatsoever. She is not hypocrite, because some people's thinkings aren't the same as Palin's. She's multi-taskin'. She is fightin' on 2 fronts - her career and family.

She's fightin' to make this world a better place for everyone!

She ain't scared me. I think she did a wonderful job, no matter how many people despised her, callin' her all names or whatsoever. She is not hypocrite, because some people's thinkings aren't the same as Palin's. She's multi-taskin'. She is fightin' on 2 fronts - her career and family.

Not for rape victims, not for poor and underprivileged Americans, and not for women.

You wouldn't, I rather see both side view without messing up my thinking.

Well, then, perhaps you would like to answer the questions asked yesterday regarding Palin's proposals.

Well, then, perhaps you would like to answer the questions asked yesterday regarding Palin's proposals.

What questions? I was busy lately with college stuffs. Now today and tmw is my catch up days.

World? She can't control around world but USA, USA require everything (make bill law) to be goes into congress at first.

She would probably not going win due she's far more conservative than being centrist or neutral, any women who are rape victim, pro-choice, lefties, pro-economic, anti-war and low to middle class aren't support for McCain-Palin.

World? She can't control around world but USA, USA require everything (make bill law) to be goes into congress at first.

She would probably not going win due she's far more conservative than being centrist or neutral, any women who are rape victim, pro-choice, lefties, pro-economic, anti-war and low to middle class aren't support for McCain-Palin.

uh-oh, I am in middle class. I think you knw which one i voting for.

uh-oh, I am in middle class. I think you knw which one i voting for.

I don't say all middle class are so, just some of them are favor with McCain-Palin.

Middle class has been skyrocket during Clinton term but went shrinking (decline) after during late Bush term.

What questions? I was busy lately with college stuffs. Now today and tmw is my catch up days.

Ok, what kind of reason on abortion that should be allowed? rape? life threaten? economic factor? etc...

or you just against all of reason?

Ok, what kind of reason on abortion that should be allowed? rape? life threaten? economic factor? etc...

or you just against all of reason?

Hmm... I am against abortion. I am against rape for a reason, which I will not tell you why.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back