Ladies: would you vote for Palin?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Miss-Delectable

Reaction score
I'm not a American but if I was then I would never vote for her. She gives me the creeps.

I read that a National Woman group that are feminist or something. For the first time they've broke with tradition regarding who they'll support politically, and said over 500,000 women in that group will vote for Obama because Palin doesn't stand for women's right despite the Republican claims.

I read a editorial in a Australian paper over the weekend and the writer said Palin is a danger to women and girls in America.

I have to concur with the writer. Women need control over their body etc.

Hell NO, I WONT vote for her!

Hell NO, I WONT vote for her!

You scare me, Shel! That is exactly what I was JUST thinking!

Hell, NO! I won't vote for her! :giggle:

But, I won't vote for her. She frightens the hell out of me!

I am concerned not just with women's rights, but with human rights, as well. Therefore, my vote will not go to McCain/Palin. And I agree, ladies. She is one scary female!

Both of you guys scared HELL OUT OF ME! What are you guys talking about?

We wont vote for Palin...that is what we are talking about.

We wont vote for Palin...that is what we are talking about.

Yes I got that part. What do you mean by that? She doesnt support women's right. Hello, she is a woman! She should support it. Where is evidence?

I also would not vote for Palin.

Yes I got that part. What do you mean by that? She doesnt support women's right. Hello, she is a woman! She should support it. Where is evidence?

Her plan to work toward overturning Roe V Wade, her refusal to back a health care system that would provide low cost insurance to poor women and their children, and her objectives regarding abstinence only as the only form of sex edcuation for starters.

Her plan to work toward overturning Roe V Wade, her refusal to back a health care system that would provide low cost insurance to poor women and their children, and her objectives regarding abstinence only as the only form of sex edcuation for starters.

I approve of her objectives.

Unfortunately, not all women support women's rights.

You guys all scary the HELL OUTTA OF ME!!
Hell no I won't vote for her

In her town, women who were raped are expected to shell out big bucks for rape kit. If they cannot afford it then where's their right for justice?

What benefits do you see in her objectives? Not just for women, but for men and children, as well?

Children is already added but men? I think they should be something that would be benefit for men.

In her town, women who were raped are expected to shell out big bucks for rape kit. If they cannot afford it then where's their right for justice?

That is an excellent point. A victim of crime forced to pay for the collection of evidence to prove that a crime was committed against them. This is cold!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back