Ladies: would you vote for Palin?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your argument is a fallacious because they do not shoot pets by plane to aviod overpopulation but only put them sleep. This is a difference.

:confused: I do not upset that the hunters kill animals for the foods and warm.

I am upset that the trophy hunters kill animal inhumanity and brutal way because animals are SUFFERING which the pets doesn´t... just put sleep without suffering.

The pet owner´s decision to spay/neutered their pets... (I learn from other thread that they MUST spay/neutered their pets to avoid overpopulation). I can understand and have no problem with that but I have the problem that they SHOOT animal to aviod overpopulation. They should neutered/spayed them to avoid overpopulation, not shoot them.

That is odd way of displaying your anger. You're OK with hunters who hunted for food/warmth but not for trophy. Interesting.... do you know how hunters (who killed for food/warmth) kill animals? Do you think animals do not suffer?

It is quite common that animals do not die from one-shot. They are very wounded but they're still alive. The bullets are expensive so the hunters just simply skin them alive or just grab them by the legs and smash them against the tree or rock. Why don't you go to youtube.com and see how the Eskimos hunted seals (yes for food and warmth). Isn't that inhumane and brutal too? You should be upset about that as well. :roll:

But speaking of control, and just for the sake of arguing, that might be accomplished by spaying/neutering, ummm, let's say, every 30th cub.....that's how it could be done. Then later if the population diminishes, the spaying/neutering could stop. That is, if spaying/neutering doesn't affect the life cycle of the arctic wolf.

it is still very ineffective. You're talking about a controlled scenario where every wolf is accounted for in exact location. That's not possible. What if that spayed/neutered wolf was killed? How do we know if it's 30th cub? How can we ever actually calculate the population to near accuracy? We will never know if the impact of population is directly caused by spaying/neutering. It can be caused by many factors - prolonged winters, diseases, lack of prey population, killed by poachers/traps, etc. etc.

I didn´t notice your post until few minutes ago...

*speechless :jaw:*

I´m very disguist over your nasty insult and ignorant remark. Your post show itself as a very closed minded and rude.

You remind me of 2 Aders who pick on ADers´ grammar for the fun...

*shake my head disgusitly*

:confused: no that was not my intent to insult you. Do you not understand what I just said? I have to speak it in your language which means something that you can clearly understand me because I had to say my message in several different ways and clearly.... it's not working... which is why I said I have to figure out how to communicate with you in your own language.

I'm surprised that since you're from England where you speak English.... you have never heard of that phrase? :dunno: Oh well it's ok - at least I've clarified my statement and I hope you understand better now. :cool2:

Could you please provide the link to support your claim here?

I only know that wolves are shy around the humans and aviod humans when they see them in the forest. It´s rare that wolves attack humans.

Oh..... yea..... shy..... and that's what they said about sharks, mountain lions, grizzly bears, deers...... :dunno:

I did not say ALL of them, what I've been trying to say here is that millions of animals death could be prevented, if there was another solution to reduces the overpopulation problem and it can be solved if each of us takes just one small step back by not allowing some animals to breed that why I said spaying and neutering is the first step to a solution instead of killing these poor animals.

and what are we gonna do about thousands... if not millions of neutered/spayed animals in our very limited shelters? Cram them all in one place? Isn't that cruel and inhumane? they're simply unwanted. It's logical to put them to sleep.

Wow! This thread became about the overpopulation of animals both pets and wild ones. :laugh2::laugh2:

Wow! This thread became about the overpopulation of animals both pets and wild ones. :laugh2::laugh2:

That's only because we cannot say the same thing about the the most sophisticated animal! :lol:

It is evident that the thread has went off course from Ladies: Would you vote for Palin to wolves.

It's been given the run-around over and over again.

If someone wishes to create a new thread about animal culling and/or targeting the topic of wolves/wildlives, please do so.

So, with that, the thread is closed since it has served it's purpose.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back