Lactose intolerance

I said that can be happen in Germany for remove the sodium/sugar via filter or something.

Yes, I aware that it's your suggestion post... I asked my hubby about this... He said he don't think so...

Oh Well...

Just like most fruits have sugar as natural but some juice companies that make sugar free juice then they remove the natural sugar from fruits before pour in every bottle then shipping to grocery store.

Yes that's right... fruits do have their own nature sugar. They do not remove fruit's sugar out of juice but just print on the label... 100% pure juice with how many % of own nature sugar... and no sugar or sweetner additives added.

Just like said "Sugar Free Grape Juice" or something.

Yes I know what you mean.

It print "Sugar Free" on front of bottle or packet but really is you have to watch out their label... They do add artificial sweeteners (one of food additives) like oatmeal what I tasted in USA. It print "No Brown Sugar" and taste too much sweet... they add artifical sweetener on the back of label... You need to ignore if they write "Sugar Free" on front of bottle or packet BUT Read back of label which additives, they add in juice...

If any juice that's no sugar added means no artificial sugar are added, all are natural.

Yes but they have to add % of fruit's sugar, vitmains, etc in Nutrition Fact label and let us know that there're 100% pure juice with no sugar or articial sugar added.

kool-Aid is full of artificial, just taste like fake fruit juice.

For me, I rather to buy juice that's full natural, most are from shelves in cooler like part of dairy area

Agreed! That's why we buy only 100% pure natural juices. I am picker when I see food additives.

not neccessarily. I have heard about benefits of drinking milk from my pediatrician long ago before "dairy propaganda".

besides, even if the dairy industry creates "propaganda",
there are always independent scientific studies going on.

Regardless, what would be wrong with drinking milk in your opinion, Dreama?

Fuzzy

Calf milk is for baby cows. That's what is wrong with it. It causes cancer and is full of antibiotics, growth hormones and pus.

The peditrition arent as impartial as you might think. They get their information from the meat and dairy proganda machine.

For example you are advised to give babies and young children milk and even meat yet vegan children are so much healthier so I don't see why their word should be trusted.

My pediatrician never advised me to feed cow's milk or meat to my baby. Same for my daughter and her sons. The doctors encourage breast feeding first, then gradually adding cereals and rice. No cow's milk until they were old enough to drink from a regular (not "sippy") cup by themselves, at the very earliest.

I haven't seen the statistics that prove vegan kids are healthier than non-vegan kids. Did the study follow them thru adulthood? Did they take into consideration overall life style and parental involvement?

My pediatrician never advised me to feed cow's milk or meat to my baby. Same for my daughter and her sons. The doctors encourage breast feeding first, then gradually adding cereals and rice. No cow's milk until they were old enough to drink from a regular (not "sippy") cup by themselves, at the very earliest.

I haven't seen the statistics that prove vegan kids are healthier than non-vegan kids. Did the study follow them thru adulthood? Did they take into consideration overall life style and parental involvement?

Vegan kids don't have enough protein, also not much nutrient as normal kids.

Normal kids that eat balanced meal, including with meats and cow's milk.

Care to quote your source, Pacman?

I think Reba is talking about the newborn babies, they are not ready to eat the meats or diaries till they are enough breastfeeded and enough grew up to be ready to eat the meat or diaries.

Yeah as Pek1 said, I would be interest to see the sources too.

I think Reba is talking about the newborn babies, they are not ready to eat the meats or diaries till they are enough breastfeeded and enough grew up to be ready to eat the meat or diaries.

Yeah as Pek1 said, I would be interest to see the sources too.

Don't forgot about formula milk, if mom don't want breastfeeding then must use formula milk.

I'm talking about 2nd sentence of Reba's post about vegan kids.

Care to quote your source, Pacman?

None, I had learned from classes at high school when I was in senior and teacher was explained about how care of kids in future.

I prefer to eat any food that what I want too, from meat to vegetable, that's balanced for me then no thanks to vegan...

I don't like tuna and pork as well.

Back