Kitten coming home tomorrow

i was going thru this thread in exictment just to recall what is all about, only to find out...i was thudded hard with a heavy pull down of my heart, so sorry to discover the reason for this update...
let me tell you, I lost Charlie my first siamese, very painful he wasn't even 2 years old as i just in time rescued him from going feral- seriously...so to say I'm sorry i forget how old now..must dig...but anyway....i went and got another kitten two weeks later then another (sister of the same litter, so they're brother and sister) 2 weeks later as I thought they need company to keep each other close..
to this day i never regretted getting another one, let alone two!..(and another $200+250 worth, each goes for $1000 plus each, i couldnt care less I just siamese's loud meowing talkative nature) .i do miss my first siamese- Charlie...he was amazing...but other cats came im my life, and with different characters (and all are siameses i just liike their intelligence and quirks) its different to moggys..(each to their own)...but yeah im kind of saying, avoid saying to yourself "never again"...and really i feel for you..so sorry about your loss
Let Oscar be in your heart in the warm, sweet spot where you know cats' love is. and learn you can still cherish it with new freinds...new personalities (yes I believe cats have personalities, (aside from non pet guardians) ...man im sorry...keep him close by you to allow him to say his good bye (in cardboard box beside your bed for few days...his spirits will visit you and walk on you in comfort before he goes over the rainbow bridge...thats what i did, and i buried charlie in a spot in the garden...
im not the sort of person to say bless..but bless

View attachment 18604

Sadly lost Hugo yesterday. He got hit by a van, died instantly. He was only 7 months old. Boris and I are lost without him. We miss him so much.

Very sorry to read this...it's such a hard thing to go through. I hope you open your heart for another needy cat. You have much to offer.

Overthepond- I'm sorry :( :hug:
I watched my puppy of 5 months get run over, too. (Not recently. A few years ago :()
:grouphug:

i was going thru this thread in exictment just to recall what is all about, only to find out...i was thudded hard with a heavy pull down of my heart, so sorry to discover the reason for this update...
let me tell you, I lost Charlie my first siamese, very painful he wasn't even 2 years old as i just in time rescued him from going feral- seriously...so to say I'm sorry i forget how old now..must dig...but anyway....i went and got another kitten two weeks later then another (sister of the same litter, so they're brother and sister) 2 weeks later as I thought they need company to keep each other close..
to this day i never regretted getting another one, let alone two!..(and another $200+250 worth, each goes for $1000 plus each, i couldnt care less I just siamese's loud meowing talkative nature) .i do miss my first siamese- Charlie...he was amazing...but other cats came im my life, and with different characters (and all are siameses i just liike their intelligence and quirks) its different to moggys..(each to their own)...but yeah im kind of saying, avoid saying to yourself "never again"...and really i feel for you..so sorry about your loss
Let Oscar be in your heart in the warm, sweet spot where you know cats' love is. and learn you can still cherish it with new freinds...new personalities (yes I believe cats have personalities, (aside from non pet guardians) ...man im sorry...keep him close by you to allow him to say his good bye (in cardboard box beside your bed for few days...his spirits will visit you and walk on you in comfort before he goes over the rainbow bridge...thats what i did, and i buried charlie in a spot in the garden...
im not the sort of person to say bless..but bless
I'm sorry Grummer. :hug:

Back