Kitten coming home tomorrow

overthepond

Reaction score
Is very excited like a kid at Xmas!!! (Albeit 1 month late lol) tomorrow I am collecting my 9 week old kitten :))) name yet to be decided.

No Derek it will not be turbocharged! Lol

My fur family (dog) and feathered (chickens) family is ready for another member of family to join us. We lost my beloved cat in April aged 18 years old.

PIC PIC PIC PIC PIC PIC PIC MEW! congrats. can't wait to see a picture. what color does kitty have?

Course will take pics, perfect timing as my brand new DSLR camera arrived yesterday. Will have bit of play with it then collect the kitten. Will make a video clip of first introductions with the dog and the kitten.

He's male ginger/white moggy.

awwww I had one when i was a kid. My mom named him BUTTON. you will love him. wait till you see his personality that gives you some ideas of namimg kitty. sweet! i miss having tiny kitties. hehe

Lol, it was such a long time and I was 17 when I last had a kitten.... It's going to be fun and fun.... I really hope boris the dog will accept him as his little brother as he doesnt share very well!

Well I do have 2 names in mind...

awwww I had one when i was a kid. My mom named him BUTTON. you will love him. wait till you see his personality that gives you some ideas of namimg kitty. sweet! i miss having tiny kitties. hehe

So true. We had a kitten that was white with black markings. I named him TIGER because of how he walked into the room one day...like a miniture tiger.

Lol, it was such a long time and I was 17 when I last had a kitten.... It's going to be fun and fun.... I really hope boris the dog will accept him as his little brother as he doesnt share very well!

Well I do have 2 names in mind...

cool. Are you planning to put kitty in the room separate from dog and give it some time for them to sniff each other, then evenutally they can be free and meet each othe? what kind of dog do you have now?

do tell about the name??? i love it when anyone gives kitties names. by the way, waht is your dogs name. :D

we have a white kitty. My son at first gave her a name snowflake for a month, then he realizes how boring name was, and he decided to change her name to Marshmallow. PURRFECT Marshmallow has a round and soft body. hehe e

Sweet! As a furmom of 5 cats and 2 dogs, I would love to see pics !! :D

Congratulations on your new family member! Baby animals add a lot of joy to a household. :)

The dog is called Boris. I will be using Boris' old crate from when he was puppy for the kitten. So the kitten has his own "room".

congrats on the new kitten! I'll watch for the pictures!
Is that you on the climbing wall in the avatar?

congrats on the new kitten! I'll watch for the pictures!
Is that you on the climbing wall in the avatar?

Qui, c'est moi climbing on the wall. It has been awhile since I climbed. No partner to climb with... I do miss climbing a lot.

oh you bought new toys for kitty, one srcatch pole and the toy.. kitty is still young but will become addict to the scratchy pole soon but the new things that i havent seen. it looks like its fun to kitty.

Back