Kitten coming home tomorrow

I am not sure to be honest, it seems to be bluesy/greyish but would that be kitten colour? I have no idea how long before it changes to adult colour? I could see amber tinge in one of his eyes, I am hoping for strong green or amber colour but I don't care really, he's lovely!

I am not sure to be honest, it seems to be bluesy/greyish but would that be kitten colour? I have no idea how long before it changes to adult colour? I could see amber tinge in one of his eyes, I am hoping for strong green or amber colour but I don't care really, he's lovely!

of course he's so beautiful!! i happen to notice that his eyes do look different. I have cats all my life and can tell from there. i notice your kitty may have mixed blue/grey close to amber eyes. So let's wait till kitty gets older. LOL

Is very excited like a kid at Xmas!!! (Albeit 1 month late lol) tomorrow I am collecting my 9 week old kitten :))) name yet to be decided.

No Derek it will not be turbocharged! Lol

My fur family (dog) and feathered (chickens) family is ready for another member of family to join us. We lost my beloved cat in April aged 18 years old.

:laugh2::laugh2:

I had similar kitty like yours. I named him Button longtime ago. He was an outdoor and didn't come home. :( I missed button. that's why I keep my 4 kitties as indoor cats.

I agree with you.

He's completely bonkers at times, likes to chase his tail, climb everything! Will try and put up a video!

Looks like he'll be telling you what he wants and when he wants it very soon...and seems awfully comfortable too. Very nice looking cat, congrats on the addition to the family.

Laura

Beautiful cat!

And, in this picture, what a big grin he's got! :)

image.jpg

Sadly lost Hugo yesterday. He got hit by a van, died instantly. He was only 7 months old. Boris and I are lost without him. We miss him so much.

Back