Justice Department plans to sue over Arizona law

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't usually don't re-hash stuff, especially for people who know better and are evasive.

just making sure I understand you. You're saying Stein knows this better than me?

just making sure I understand you. You're saying Stein knows this better than me?

Well, I don't know if Tousi is saying that. But I am sure the Gulf Oil Leak is far more important than this administration suing a State that is trying to enforce Federal Immigration Laws.

Koko doesn't think that would work but if an explosion of that magnitude was possible, then maybe atomic would be better.....

Not if there is a huge has bubble nearby. It'll be lights out then.

Yup - there's a real intelligent idea; Setting off either a atomic or nuclear bomb on the sea floor!

Wonder how big that tsunami would be? Let alone the environmental devastation, and such it would cause :jaw:

And totally agree w/ Jiro - this has - "What", to do w/ the current topic?

-charles

-charles[/QUOTE]

Ya know, oftentimes, the real beauty of America is to get off the freeway and take her by-ways. :lol:

Yup - there's a real intelligent idea; Setting off either a atomic or nuclear bomb on the sea floor!

Wonder how big that tsunami would be? Let alone the environmental devastation, and such it would cause :jaw:

-charles

It wouldn't be at the sea floor. It would have to take place deep below the sea floor where the energy would travel and diffuse throughout the rocks either to crystalize the porous rocks or the compression itself from pressure waves for the geologic formation or the rocks to collapse against the buried pipe. A tsunami cannot take place unless the sea floor rises up appreciably against the sea water in displacing the volume of water.

-charles

No doubt. One has to wonder where some of these "solutions" are coming from.:roll: Talk about a failure to play the tape all the way through!

And let's get back on topic here. There are several threads concerning the oil leak. Go there if you want to discuss it. This thread is about the Arizona immigration law.

-charles

Ya know, oftentimes, the real beauty of America is to get off the freeway and take her by-ways. :lol:[/QUOTE]

I doubt anyone "gets it" - I do.

either to protect the border or reject on illegal immigrant is isn't help. American kids need to learn how to accept the low-salary to live with it. Just thought I stir up. So, we don't need illegal immigrant to hire

either to protect the border or reject on illegal immigrant is isn't help. American kids need to learn how to accept the low-salary to live with it. Just thought I stir up. So, we don't need illegal immigrant to hire

No way, I won't because I'm realized that life is no easy but very hard as damn, even if you have a good paying job.

Let American kids to choose about their future.

No way, I won't because I'm realized that life is no easy but very hard as damn, even if you have a good paying job.

Let American kids to choose about their future.

American kids are fool.

When the owner who running the tomato decide to support the law, he offer to hiring people who is in line-up to unemployed payroll. They said fuck off.

Then he offer to kids who are from high school. They said fuck off, too.

Then he even offer to hobo on alley, they said fuck off, too.

Therefore, he give up and hire the illegal immigrant to do job.

The End...?

American kids are fool.

When the owner who running the tomato decide to support the law, he offer to hiring people who is in line-up to unemployed payroll. They said fuck off.

Then he offer to kids who are from high school. They said fuck off, too.

Then he even offer to hobo on alley, they said fuck off, too.

Therefore, he give up and hire the illegal immigrant to do job.

The End...?

Umm... What? Do you have an example of this. Around here if a place is hiring there is a line of people trying to get the job no matter what the job is

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back