Justice Department plans to sue over Arizona law

Status
Not open for further replies.
Which goes to show exactly where their interests lie....and it's not really about securing the border. And where's the 1200 troops he said he would send, too?

Hmmm....

He has said most will go to Arizona

Yeah it's a pattern with this Admin.

Fail at securing the border.......Then fight the people trying to do the job rather than work with them.

Fail at inspecting a well.......Then point fingers rather than working with people to help clean it up.

Fail to keep promise by putting all healthcare debate on C-Span.......point fingers and air a last minute meeting.

And people still believe this guy......sad.

pattern? how? No past Presidents have secured the border to your satisfaction.

Jiro, you're not going to get a substantive fact from them.

Not interested in any kind of facts, are you?

I think most of us here know the issue......but thx. :wave:

The odds are against AZ but at least they tried to defend themselves rather than throw up their hands and give in to an inept Federal government.

at taxpayers' expense..... what a shame....

It's pretty simple to see..... :)

that's what I think but some are seeing it at hindsight. My only recommendation is to get reading glasses :lol:

Jiro, you're not going to get a substantive fact from them.

You want facts???

Did obama televise all of the healthcare debate as promised......no (that's a fact)

Did the Feds green light the well? Yes (that's a fact)

Did the Feds discontinue efforts to secure the border like the virtual fence? Yes (that's a fact)

Did obama say the stimulus would keep unemployment from exceeding 8%? Yes (that's a fact)

obama Admin pattern.....easy

promise then excuse
failure then blame

The only thing lacking substance is obama himself.

at taxpayers' expense..... what a shame....

desperate times......desperate measures.

Too bad the Feds decided to spend on turtle bridges and robotic bees rather than doing their job and securing the border leaving states to fend for themselves. Now that is the real shame when it comes to tax revenue expenditures.

That was an obama thing too.... :)

Obama is Bush-lite and you're still not happy? Let's talk about how immigration has never been enforced because business wants cheap labor and how the jobs that business has outsourced are never coming back. Now that the trade, tax and financial policies over the past decade have destroyed the economy, immigrants are a perfect scape goat, aren't they?

Obama is Bush-lite and you're still not happy? Let's talk about how immigration has never been enforced because business wants cheap labor and how the jobs that business has outsourced are never coming back. Now that the trade, tax and financial policies over the past decade have destroyed the economy, immigrants are a perfect scape goat, aren't they?

Some of us have wanted the border enforced all along.....Coming thru the back door is enough, no reason to blame anything else on them. I am all for cracking down on the businesses that hire them too.

Thanks for the cartoon, sallylou! I have had my belly laugh for the day!:laugh2:

Sure, I'm going use his taxes to fund on national guards and deploy them in US-MEX border.

Problem solved.

Do we have any national guard? I thought that they have all been deployed to the Middle East. The National Guard wasn't here when Katrina struck. Blackwater mercenaries are the ones who showed up.

I really hope this does get challenged in court. :D

So, IF its found the Federal Government has committed dereliction of duty, what would you think the repercussions of that would be?

Do we have any national guard? I thought that they have all been deployed to the Middle East. The National Guard wasn't here when Katrina struck. Blackwater mercenaries are the ones who showed up.

False! Where were you?

At a July NAACP event, LTG H Steven Blum, chief of the National Guard Bureau, recalled rallying the support of adjutants general of 54 states and territories, who quickly provided troops and equipment.

"They kept sending it until [we] said stop," Blum told the National Association for the Advancement of Colored People. "Nobody asked how are we being paid [or] how long we're going to be there. That's why I'm proud to be the chief of the National Guard Bureau. I don't think there is a finer organization wearing the uniform of this nation."

Within four hours of the storm, troops were in the water, on the streets and in the air saving lives, and the National Guard would be lauded in congressional hearings as the most organized, well-prepared agency responding to the disaster.

In an operation resembling the Berlin Airlift, 58,000 National Guard Citizen-Soldiers and Airmen poured into the stricken area, more than three times the number of Guard members deployed to any previous natural disaster.

All this while 79,000 Guard were in federal service for the war on terrorism.

Every state in the union and every territory contributed to the National Guard's response to Hurricane Katrina. "There is not a single National Guard entity that did not make a contribution," Blum told congressional investigators. "When you called out the Guard for Katrina, you called out all of America."

The National Guard - Hurricane Katrina: National Guard?s Finest Hour

Here's a great cartoon that's appropriate here. There's a text description for people who cannot visually see the cartoon.

Alas, a blog Blog Archive Cartoon: Who To Blame?

That's a great cartoon and so true. The Federal Reserve is the biggest fraud ever perpetuated on the American people (that, or the "war on terror"), and people are organized into squawking over ethnic groups. Pathetic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back