Just a Warning

Birdie just letting it all out is great therapy. Each day is a new beginning. You will be fine, it just takes time, maybe you can start a new hobby.

A new hobby?! Thats why I joined AD :D

A new hobby?! Thats why I joined AD :D

I was in my first semester of grad school when my hubby and I split up. Grad school was my distraction at the time.

Why not drink it straight up? Anything else is a waste of calories and space!
I drank straightup before, dont remember the taste of it, LOL - I was too drunk to remember anything

All of us, have the motto on AD - to keep each other company whatever and whenever!

Aw dang it! Good night Birdie! I really enjoyed this thread! I agreed that we should have chatroom. And hey, I went through divorce, too. So I feel your pain. You'll be alright. Sleep tight! (((((BIRDIE))))

Ugh, I went to bed at 10 pm and was wide awake at 3 am. This is my punishment for going to bed before midnight :(

Ugh, I went to bed at 10 pm and was wide awake at 3 am. This is my punishment for going to bed before midnight :(

LOL I can't sleep either! Darn it! :D I wonder what the annoyance rules are regarding AD :hmm:

6:25 Eastern :wave:

ding ding ding! correct!

2hghdhv.jpg

*it's a pix of rooster crowing with bullhorn at the crack of dawn

Hey at least stores open soon for you lol, I think people in my crazy hometown are now finally falling asleep :P

Out here, nobody sleeps! :lol: Tampa is a 24/7 town like any metro area. Oh hell, the Bucs are pathetic, no reason to wake up for that NFL game. :lol:

Out here, nobody sleeps! :lol: Tampa is a 24/7 town like any metro area. Oh hell, the Bucs are pathetic, no reason to wake up for that NFL game. :lol:

LOL, I don't wake up for any NFL. Although I never minded the football season, it was just an excuse for me to prepare goodies while the men were hypnotized by the current game :giggle:

Last edited:
Back