Just a Warning

jinxedkitten

Reaction score
Apparently, it is of utmost concern that this young lady is not resorting to alcohol (or tears) during the divorce. So I shall amuse my mother and give in to her plea.. if you see me slurring at the forums tonight, I beg you to block me for my dignity's sake.

Have a good day!

:wave:

Sometimes a divorce is a cause for celebration when you're losing a lot of dead weight. We can't assume that you're drowning your sorrows when you could be celebrating a new beginning.

Sometimes a divorce is a cause for celebration when you're losing a lot of dead weight. We can't assume that you're drowning your sorrows when you could be celebrating a new beginning.

You hit the nail right on the head.

I ran out of tears during the marriage, now I can only lift my chin up and smile again :)

It's only going to get better from here. :wave:

Keep your chin up!! It'll be all over soon!!

It'll get easier!! Violet's right, we're here for you

hugs

Thank you! But this thread is to merely warn people of my oddness tonight, I am doing quite well.... too well.. (rubs chin)... but I will ease my nerves and enjoy myself tonight while my son is away for the weekend :)

I'm having a beer for you. Chins up and don't forget to watch out for the balls.

And yet another of Birdie's I'm replying to. Guess I find you interesting! :)

Breaking up is the worst. It's rough emotionally, financially and every other ..ally. But the best part, and the thing most to look forward to, is finding the right love. The one you've been missing out on.

And I'll tell you, it's worth every last bit of it.

And yet another of Birdie's I'm replying to. Guess I find you interesting! :)

Breaking up is the worst. It's rough emotionally, financially and every other ..ally. But the best part, and the thing most to look forward to, is finding the right love. The one you've been missing out on.

And I'll tell you, it's worth every last bit of it.

Aw... that actually made me teary.

I must say, that is the hope that I am clinging to :)

"twinkie, twinkie, tittle tar....how the hell you are?..."

Ahh Birdie!...no matter how many times ya get married and divorsed, it's gonna hurt. If the tears aren't coming now, they might later on. Snif, snif....ain't gonna happen to me again! I got drunk, got sick, got drunk again. Don't help! Ya know, we go through "phases" when our life is turned upside down....

I had a Czar forcha. Are you drunk yet?

It's not even 6:30 pm! I will wait a little bit...

I think I shall plug my nose and quickly swallow a few shots (probably the coconut rum since it leaves a good aftertaste). I do not enjoy the taste of beer and hard liquor, but I impress many with my ability to drink liquor straight up without cringing. The secret is not to breathe through the nose LOL.

It's not even 6:30 pm! I will wait a little bit...

I think I shall plug my nose and quickly swallow a few shots (probably the coconut rum since it leaves a good aftertaste). I do not enjoy the taste of beer and hard liquor, but I impress many with my ability to drink liquor straight up without cringing. The secret is not to breathe through the nose LOL.
Oh that.. Cheap stuff. Enjoy it.

Back