Just a Warning

I don't drink anymore, but I will pretend that I'm having a triple shot of Jack Daniels with a beer chaser in your honor. You will make it through this and be stronger for it. Just keep in mind, "He was a scumbag, even though at one point I thought I loved him." At least you have your son.

I don't drink anymore, but I will pretend that I'm having a triple shot of Jack Daniels with a beer chaser in your honor. You will make it through this and be stronger for it. Just keep in mind, "He was a scumbag, even though at one point I thought I loved him." At least you have your son.

That's right! Sometimes I cringe and wonder why I let him be my first kiss.. but you know what... I am so thankful for my son!

I have no regrets being married to my ex hubby. Just regret getting married at 21 when I didnt know who I was yet.

Tell me about it, I was 18!

Wow! 18...I thought I wasnt that young ...it was because I was comparing myself to my mom whom got married at 17! At least I wasnt pregnant unlike my mom.

Wow! 18...I thought I wasnt that young ...it was because I was comparing myself to my mom whom got married at 17! At least I wasnt pregnant unlike my mom.

Yep I was pregnant at 18 and now I'm a 23 yr old mom of a boy who is soon to be 4.

But think about it... I get to retire earlier than most moms. Whoohoo!!

My initials are MLF.... I hope to put an "i" in the initials ((winks)) soon!

My word.. I am buzzed o_O

Yep I was pregnant at 18 and now I'm a 23 yr old mom of a boy who is soon to be 4.

But think about it... I get to retire earlier than most moms. Whoohoo!!

My initials are MLF.... I hope to put an "i" in the initials ((winks)) soon!

My word.. I am buzzed o_O

Wow...when my mom was at my age, I was 19 years old. I have a 4 year old too and I am 37 years old. LOL!

I had my daughter at 24 and my son at 33. No more kids for me!

Wow...when my mom was at my age, I was 19 years old. I have a 4 year old too and I am 37 years old. LOL!

I had my daughter at 24 and my son at 33. No more kids for me!

Interesting!

Oh I definitely want to have another child, I have a close bond with my sister and I want my son to have the same sibling bond :)

Birdie just letting it all out is great therapy. Each day is a new beginning. You will be fine, it just takes time, maybe you can start a new hobby.

Back