Jimmy Carter blasts George W. on his global impact

Status
Not open for further replies.
Most people do not know the other side he is with his poor education skill till they vote and realize his problem with reading.

Then why when he's reading from a prepaired text off a teleproptor does he tend NOT to make verbal mistakes, but when talking off the cuff he does? That doesn't add up.

I see no evidence he has a learning DA or a problem reading.

A few thoughts

I recently finished reading a massive biography on Reagan. It's hard to believe that Lincoln, Reagan, and both Bushes are all from the same political party.

Carter's presidency wasn't without its problems, but I think that Jimmy has some insight that most of us don't since he was President himself. I was impressed by Carter's book, Our Endangered Values. It had a lot of valid points. Will W. be able to rehab his image as much as Carter has since leaving office? Carter has done wonders as Habitat for Humanity's spokesman.

I'm suprised that Bill Clinton has been relatively quiet for so long. Maybe that will change once the primaries start. I doubt that W. could have beat Bill in a general election.

I recently finished reading a massive biography on Reagan. It's hard to believe that Lincoln, Reagan, and both Bushes are all from the same political party.

Carter's presidency wasn't without its problems, but I think that Jimmy has some insight that most of us don't since he was President himself. I was impressed by Carter's book, Our Endangered Values. It had a lot of valid points. Will W. be able to rehab his image as much as Carter has since leaving office? Carter has done wonders as Habitat for Humanity's spokesman.

I'm suprised that Bill Clinton has been relatively quiet for so long. Maybe that will change once the primaries start. I doubt that W. could have beat Bill in a general election.

Carter has damaged his image, not enhanced it.

Take a look:

Adviser to Jimmy Carter resigns in dispute over book on Palestinians and apartheid - Americas - International Herald Tribune

FrontPage magazine.com :: The Real Jimmy Carter by Alan M. Dershowitz

FrontPage magazine.com :: Our Worst Ex-President by Joshua Muravchik

Carter blasts Bush on his global impact - Yahoo! News

Carter blasts Bush on his global impact
Sat May 19, 7:08 PM ET
. . . . . . . . .

Copyright © 2007 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. The information contained in the AP News report may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed without the prior written authority of The Associated Press.

Well said and I agree!:thumb:

Every President has some flaws. Some are worse, some are bad and some are good. Its based on personal opinion on the President. If one of you be President, for sure, many will complain against you. President isn't easy. Like some said Clinton is one of the best, to me, he is one of the worse. Each of us look it differently, and most of these people complain only to defend which party they are into, Republican or Democrats, all arguments is about politics, not the way of life. Republican always bashing about the Democrats likewise Democrats to Republicans. To me, all the media of who is the president, whether I like it or not, nothing I can do. Problem is many time we are powerless to do something about it. Most of the time we see, "We the People" is dying.

John Kerry and George W. Bush are distant cousins. George W. Bush was a pilot in the Texas Air National Guard. Oh and one thing, Playboy founder Hugh Hefner is also related to them. Hefner said "I would be delighted to invite both President Bush and Senator Kerry for a family reunion." Heh....

John Kerry and George W. Bush are distant cousins. George W. Bush was a pilot in the Texas Air National Guard. Oh and one thing, Playboy founder Hugh Hefner is also related to them. Hefner said "I would be delighted to invite both President Bush and Senator Kerry for a family reunion." Heh....

This is news to me. Care to quote your source?

Yes, I have heard about his drinking problem. His daughter has the same problem when she was arrested for a drunk driving a few years ago.

I think I recalled that he has a dyslexia on the news. It was a small part of his speech - not on a formal show. I am surprised that he said that. I am pretty sure that he has a learning disability because he asked for his help in his office for veto/vote paperwork.

You know he talks non-sense on his speech for a national television. In fact, he is the only one that has a lousy speech in the president history. I mean that he did not pay attention what he says in the public. He won't admit it. He doesn't give a damn what others think of him. All he does is to grin at people. John Kerry is also bullshit.

This is news to me. Care to quote your source?

Genealogy is one of my favorite hobbies. Most people know John Kerry and George W. Bush are distant cousins. I think they are 9th cousins, twice removed. It was all over news such as NBC, CBS, ABC, CNN, Fox and news media during the last election. John Kerry and George W both went to Yale, both were in the Skull and Bones secret society. They are also related to King Henry VIII of England and Prince Dracul (Vlad the Impaler). George W is also related to Princess Di. Most of the presidents of the U.S. lineage can be traced back to early European aristocracy

Bush, Kerry & Hefner: Odd Cousins - CBS News

http://msn.ancestry.com/landing/strange/bush4/tree.htm

Just go to google search engine and type "George W. Bush and John Kerry are cousins" You will see over 400,000 informations regarding it. :D

So is John Kerry. oh wow?

Care to explain what's with Skill & Bone Society affect bad with Political?

FYI She is not expert.....just fool herself post here. She is madness hatred Republic political. It has nothing do with it. everytime I read her comment then i alway laugh. LMAO Throwstones

FYI She is not expert.....just fool herself post here. She is madness hatred Republic political. It has nothing do with it. everytime I read her comment then i alway laugh. LMAO Throwstones

Hey TFWF.. you laugh at me. That is fine with me .. whatsoever you say or think of what I believe or give a comments over this Skull and Bones is because I already research this since more than 15 years. I thank my hearing best friend who was the first to inform me about the BUSHES. I do not care about John Kerry is because I do not like him and do not vote for him anyway. Be careful what you say is put me in a foolish. What about yourself, too! Therefore you hate democratic political either! WINK!!!:pissed:

Hey TFWF.. you laugh at me. That is fine with me .. whatsoever you say or think of what I believe or give a comments over this Skull and Bones is because I already research this since more than 15 years. I thank my hearing best friend who was the first to inform me about the BUSHES. I do not care about John Kerry is because I do not like him and do not vote for him anyway. Be careful what you say is put me in a foolish. What about yourself, too! Therefore you hate democratic political either! WINK!!!:pissed:

That still doesn't explain what's up with Skull & Bones? :confused: This wikipedia didn't provide better details in negative or what it do.

I do not hate democratic anyway.....both parties is dumbass. You need study by yourself. Don't need help from your hearing friend. <----use your head think.

I do not hate democratic anyway.....both parties is dumbass. You need study by yourself. Don't need help from your hearing friend. <----use your head think.

Oh i see.. sorry for you not to understand this leading from my friends! If you do not want my help to educate or share this info to you then how can u know the information? HUH????

Oh i see.. sorry for you not to understand this leading from my friends! If you do not want my help to educate or share this info to you then how can u know the information? HUH????

I don't need your help.....PFFTTT. how I know the information?. I read history books. I do understand but for you no sir. I am not provide it post here reason I rather let you do search all information use google.com. That is simple and not hard to find. LOL

One cute hint you need know about skull&bones?. Start with letter "M" do search by yourself in google.com.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back