Jimmy Carter blasts George W. on his global impact

Status
Not open for further replies.
Heh. Hillary will never be president. Just not going to happen. Her negatives are far too high, even in the Democrat party.

GET RID OF BUSH SOON! AND WELCOME NEW PRESIDENT HILLARY CLINTON TO WHITE HOUSE NEXT YEAR!!!!!!

Negatives too high? such as?
The liberals don't count anyway. It is the liberals crying that she is too leaning to war. Centrist democrat will win it.
I just don't see any other demos getting it unless Gore jumps in.
Hillary has had to play politics to get ahead. So many may not understand her methods or who she is. Like Bill.....get things done with playing ball. You can't make everyone happy.

Negatives too high? such as?
The liberals don't count anyway. It is the liberals crying that she is too leaning to war. Centrist democrat will win it.
I just don't see any other demos getting it unless Gore jumps in.
Hillary has had to play politics to get ahead. So many may not understand her methods or who she is. Like Bill.....get things done with playing ball. You can't make everyone happy.

Do you open your mind to understand why the liberal politicals try to do is FLEXABILE AND UNDERSTAND how this works? If you are narrow then can't understand the politics systems that would be best tools for this political!

Bush is SOOOO old president, I'm tired to see his face since 2000.

There is alot people with learning disablitiy have high IQ but with Bush he is not one of them. I already knew he has ld and he is no different from my son. I do not see anything wrong with anyone with LD to be a president of our country.
What is his IQ?

Originally Posted by SxyPorkie
Did you all realize that President Bush has a learning disability????

YEs that is true, BUSH has problem to read it because he read backward on it. HE IS DEFINELY DISABLED!

Really? If he really have a poor education skill but why he is being accept as a President then?

President Bush received a bachelor’s degree in history from Yale University in 1968, and a Master of Business Administration from Harvard Business School in 1975. Is that easy? No.

Is he a genius? No.

Is he stupid? No.

Really? If he really have a poor education skill but why he is being accept as a President then?

Most people do not know the other side he is with his poor education skill till they vote and realize his problem with reading.

President Bush received a bachelor’s degree in history from Yale University in 1968, and a Master of Business Administration from Harvard Business School in 1975. Is that easy? No.

Is he a genius? No.

Is he stupid? No.

Is he a decider? Yes.

i agreed with reba. i dont see any proofs by googling everything. many Bush hatred fans make fun of him having LD from his poor performances on his presidential duty.

Is he a genius? No.

Is he stupid? No.

yep. ppl, who dont like him, admit that he is intelligent and not stupid, according to my researching on google.com.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back