Jean, ladies?

yes Marshall's is awesome.. it's where i get most of my clothes from. good stuff for cheap :)

I am not happy with Marshall's anymore! I use to find shoes there but now they sell women shoes that are totally useless to walk in , the shoes are only for looks and overprice junk!!

I am not happy with Marshall's anymore! I use to find shoes there but now they sell women shoes that are totally useless to walk in , the shoes are only for looks and overprice junk!!

Gotham City online, Zappos for that. They have a great return policy.

For clothes THANKS Frisky... 6pm. I got some killer clothes from that site.

Wirelessly posted (droid)

Thanks for the suggestions. I hadn't thought of Sears for Levis and it happens to be very close to my house. I'll also try Lee since I'm not attached to brand. I think that I better go try them on. It's crazy to pay $100 for jeans so I'm going to avoid places that have designers.
Y'all think that I should try Pajama Jeans? lol Just kidding!

I may be stopping at Sears today to get a couple more pairs of Lee, At The Waist, Classic Fit Stretch (yeah, saved the tag so if I did like the jeans, I would know what I had). They fit my waist w/o being bagging in the legs. Since I wear flat shoes (mostly sneaks), I got the short rather than the regulars even though I'm average height.

Back