Jean, ladies?

I would love to know to buy a pairs 100% cotton jeans! I hate the way they are made with that stretchy crap in them!! They're itchy and your skin can't breath !

I wear fat jeans now..hope to lose weight again and get into skinny jeans.

:lol:

I saw this lady today, literally trying to walk on the sidewalk up the road a ways. I say trying because she worked hard on squeezing her body into jeans that are obviously 5 sizes too small. This lady is easily 325+ in weight and had jeans that I could wear. All the cellulite rolls were visible and she was beginning to split them with each step.

It's people like that, that make me feel like I should not be in jeans or other types of clothing.

I saw this lady today, literally trying to walk on the sidewalk up the road a ways. I say trying because she worked hard on squeezing her body into jeans that are obviously 5 sizes too small. This lady is easily 325+ in weight and had jeans that I could wear. All the cellulite rolls were visible and she was beginning to split them with each step.

It's people like that, that make me feel like I should not be in jeans or other types of clothing.

these people are in serious serious denial.

<< horrible.

I am no skinny lady but I wont wear jeans that will scare the public into oblivation! I have a lot more common sense than those women who wear jeans 5 sizes too small. They are just making themselves look foolish.

I have to say what's worst than too tight jeans is spandex, especially pink spandex. Bad bad bad idea.

Sorry, PFH. Times are tough so the budget is limited.

yes Marshall's is awesome.. it's where i get most of my clothes from. good stuff for cheap :)

those reallllly low rise and tight stretchy jeans for women. bought a pair once and they were so skin tight on me.. i almost felt naked in them!!

Back