Jean, ladies?

I wear t shirts and jeans.. yeah i never changed since h.s but really I do dress up nicely only if family gathering and etc.. blah lol I like V neck shirts.. ;) it makes me look prettier tho but when winter time comes.. I wear long sleeve shirts with jeans ;)

Wirelessly posted (droid)

Thanks for the suggestions. I hadn't thought of Sears for Levis and it happens to be very close to my house. I'll also try Lee since I'm not attached to brand. I think that I better go try them on. It's crazy to pay $100 for jeans so I'm going to avoid places that have designers.
Y'all think that I should try Pajama Jeans? lol Just kidding!

I sometimes find a good pair of jeans at the second hand stores, or at a yard sale.

Jazzberry you make me chuckle! I like my hienie covered too :) I wouldn't want to traumatize those youngsters under 40.

We are lucky to have a really nice Goodwill store and we have lots of garage sales. I do find quite a few things there. Most all of my work clothes are from there since my job is very dusty and I use lots of ink.

I get Riders at Wally World. They are sometimes on clearance for around 15 and under. Woot on saving bucks. They last forever.

Jazzberry you make me chuckle! I like my hienie covered too :) I wouldn't want to traumatize those youngsters under 40.

We are lucky to have a really nice Goodwill store and we have lots of garage sales. I do find quite a few things there. Most all of my work clothes are from there since my job is very dusty and I use lots of ink.

I get Riders at Wally World. They are sometimes on clearance for around 15 and under. Woot on saving bucks. They last forever.

You work at an old people tattoo parlor? :giggle:

I do not follow the trend. I am country, and wear regular old boot cut jeans.

I never was into flairs, skinny jeans, low cut...etc. I just love the old fashion Wranglers!! :)

Especially nice and tight on a cute guy!! :naughty: Yee Haw!!

Hey, how you doin'?

Nope, but you should have seen our waitress tonight. :eek3: :eek2:

Still chuckling over your comment... bet I chuckle for days. You are best sort of bad you know.

Last weekend - I finally found jeans that fit me perfectly because of my asian stature. Long search is now over. However.... most of you won't be able to find this store (Uniqlo) because it's only available in NYC. it's cheap and alteration is free!

I used to buy jeans from CK because its clothes tend to gear toward to slim type but still it didn't fit me quite perfectly. I hated baggy or even slightly baggy pants. Uniqlo is Japanese company so I'm glad to see an asian clothing store in here that sells jeans cheap.

what ya doin' brah? I thought this thread is fer the ladies?

I wear arizona jeans wit belts. good quality jeans if you ask me. I only wear boots when I wear jeans.

EDIT: I love to look at ladies in jeans. major turn-on. :D

I wear arizona jeans wit belts. good quality jeans if you ask me. I only wear boots when I wear jeans.

EDIT: I love to look at ladies in jeans. major turn-on. :D

the store sells women stuff too.

American Eagle Jeans here for me. I can usually get them fitted to my size. They last forever and don't cost a fortune, plus they are comfortable!

EDIT: I love to wear ladies jeans. major turn-on. :D

FIFY

:giggle: J/K!

my citizens of humanity jeans are absolutely perfect. they make me look shapely though i am almost shapeless.

Guys can post here. Obvious anatomical differences may make guys' suggestions unhelpful, though.

I wear guy jeans sometimes. They sit on my hips the way I like. So the fellas may throw some good advice out there.: )

I would be of no help once so ever. I can always find jeans that fit perfectly at any clothing department store. It was a little more challenging when I was younger and super skinny. But I filled out nicely! ;)

Back