Jailbreak for iOS 6

I am confused by your part. I bought my iphone 5 two months ago. If I want to jailbreak my iphone 5, it should be legal?

For me, I prefer tethering for a good reason (depending on the signal bar, lack of personal hotspot, and facetime over 3G, 4G, and LTE).

if you bought your phone after Jan 26th.... then it's illegal but you bought it a month before Jan 26th so you're fine.

correction - it's illegal to jailbreak it if you bought your phone after Jan 26th.

Incorrect, it is illegal to unlocking with jailbreak. (If you read carefully)

From link that I posted.
(Unlocking is different from Jailbreaking, which helps to run additional apps which is still legal.)

The unlocking means allow to use other carriers.

I wonder if any of the carriers have considered this..... Since tethering is also taxed by three different levels, people who break contractual obligations to avoid fees are also evading taxes. :hmm: that might be an interesting line of attack in these court battles. That is how they nailed Al Capone.

feel free to create a new thread about it.

this thread is about a jailbreak for iOS 6 so let's assume that it's done legally. again - feel free to create a new thread if you don't have anything pertinent to this thread.

Incorrect, it is illegal to unlocking with jailbreak. (If you read carefully)

From link that I posted.

The unlocking means allow to use other carriers.

ah... we're both half right, half wrong. if you read carefully -

Smartphone unlocking illegal as of January 26th | BGR
The rules were revised to state that while it is legal to jailbreak smartphones, it is illegal to jailbreak tablets and illegal to unlock phones without permission from your wireless provider.

feel free to create a new thread about it.

this thread is about a jailbreak for iOS 6 so let's assume that it's done legally. again - feel free to create a new thread if you don't have anything pertinent to this thread.

I may tomorrow, I sent a link to this thread to get some legal opinions just out of curiosity. I think the post is relevant since the OP brought tethering into the mix initially. But at the same time I think we have covered just about all we can here so I don't think you have to worry about too many more posts. :lol:

I do find this to be a somewhat interesting angle though.

I may tomorrow, I sent a link to this thread to get some legal opinions just out of curiosity. I think the post is relevant since the OP brought tethering into the mix initially. But at the same time I think we have covered just about all we can here so I don't think you have to worry about too many more posts. :lol:

I do find this to be a somewhat interesting angle though.

... legally.

Currently.

right.

so feel free to create a new thread about illegal matter or anything not pertinent to this thread. 99% of posts in this thread are not pertinent and has gone way off the tangent.

it's more of like... making a mountain out of mole hill.....

Use iTunes to restore to original firmware.

Jailbreak is better if you are tethering or hacking stuffs, also just google for guide to hacking for fun.

right.

so feel free to create a new thread about illegal matter or anything not pertinent to this thread. 99% of posts in this thread are not pertinent and has gone way off the tangent.

it's more of like... making a mountain out of mole hill.....

I already said "I may tomorrow" 2 posts ago. :cool2:

The process to jailbreaking with Evasi0n is very easier, just click one step so it is done.

When I had first jailbreaking in 2010, I had to hold the power button and home button, so goes with few steps.

I already said "I may tomorrow" 2 posts ago. :cool2:

Why are you quoted my post that response to Christer?

My quote isn't about illegal tethering, so I'm talking about third party tethering with more features - so don't take it to battle with me. :ty:

The process to jailbreaking with Evasi0n is very easier, just click one step so it is done.

When I had first jailbreaking in 2010, I had to hold the power button and home button, so goes with few steps.

Yeah, I m too. I really like JailbreakMe. Easy to set up it and no need to hold power button and home button before installing. Untethered jailbreak is easier than tethered.

Why are you quoted my post that response to Christer?

My quote isn't about illegal tethering, so I'm talking about third party tethering with more features - so don't take it to battle with me. :ty:

I have no idea what you are talking about.

Back