It's official!!

downing said:
Aww Congratulations! Cheri--You have baggged the most romantic guy! You are so lucky! RR --- you had the guts... proud of what you have just done.

Congrats again! :aw:

not cheri :lol: ^Angel^ have different first name I don't know if she wants to say it here anyways

congrats to both of u! ;)

apathrev said:
I have a short attention span. Any chance someone could summarize RoadRunner's message? :ugh2:

Sure, Roadrunner popped the question on Angel and she said "yes".

RICHARD

Sweetest Xmas gift, indeed.... I'm sure RR was working hard to give Angel a beautiful ring to put on her finger to officially make the engagement offical!! Angel, I'm sure ya still gushing at your ring and at RR for the wonderful surprise, as well as your family too!!! Congrats once again!!

:cheers: Congrats to both of you. Boy that was a wonderful story. Gave me goose bumps. Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

oh man! i got tear when i read this.. it soooo ROMANCE AND LOVE!!!! i am soooo HAPPY that u found right man for u! he is the right for u! wow!!!! :hug:

Aww man!! Got little, small tear came down... just wipe it off as I was reading RR post!! Gosh what a beautiful story!!

Wonderful for such surprised to ur lovely lady, Angel!

Congrats to u both, RR and Angel!! May ur holidays be the best of the year as yet!!

Once again congrats to u both!!

Congratulations Roadrunner and Angel. May you two have as long and happy of a marraige as some of us enjoy.

As for the wedding is your newest friend invited?

Hugs to you both and to Cheri as well. Sorry I'm not online much in msn.

Congrats RR and Angel!!! It got me tear when I read it. So lovely!!! :applause:

:ty: for sharing this with us ADers!!! :hug:

Wow aww what a romantic story!!! hehe

Congrats to RR and Angel!!! :) :)

Whoaa, congratulations to you two, way to go!
I said whoa because that proposal is impossible to top, and now I am disgusted with RR for making it even harder for the rest of us guys in here to show class. Heh.

Congratulations!!! Wish you both the best of luck! When is the wedding bell? Hee! :giggle: :hug:

Wow, that is so sweetest thing ever I've heard! Congrats both of you, ^Angel^ and Roadrunner!!!

I was gone all weekend and just reading this now. Wow, RR proposed to Angel a little earlier than planned! Such an heartwarming proposal story!! Congratulations to you, RR and Angel! Looking forward to being one of your bridesmaids in your wedding. I feel honored to be chosen to participate in your wedding. Love you guys! :ily:

This is indeed a heartwarming message and not to mention - a tearjerker story! There's a huge congratulations to you both RoadRunner and Angel. May the best come for you two for years to come! :D

Back