It's A COMPUTER!!!11!!!1!

I mean like this one on image shown below

blog_images_0004_feet.jpg

Yes, that's what I meant, too.

You turn the VHF dial to "U" in order to switch to the UHF channels. In order to receive the UHF channels, you had to have a UHF antenna, whether it was a separate wire or attachment or full antenna. On rabbit ears, for example, VHF was the straight "ears" and UHF was the round one-piece antenna piece.

Yep :D

Yes, that's what I meant, too.

You turn the VHF dial to "U" in order to switch to the UHF channels. In order to receive the UHF channels, you had to have a UHF antenna, whether it was a separate wire or attachment or full antenna. On rabbit ears, for example, VHF was the straight "ears" and UHF was the round one-piece antenna piece.

When I was 6 yo we where using phones like this and our TV looked this , things has really changed for me.

9PHA236QG5MVR8P.JPG

kids-watching-50s-tv.png

Those were the good old days when I was young many years ago. The way things have changed with technologies that we are not used to and try to get the hang of the new found technologies.

As an old woman, I am still learning to understand this new technologies like smartphone, IPhone or videophone which I don't have them. I have my trusty TDD and have not changed to videophone, yet. I am just not ready for that changes. **sigh** :shock:

Those were the good old days when I was young many years ago. The way things have changed with technologies that we are not used to and try to get the hang of the new found technologies.

As an old woman, I am still learning to understand this new technologies like smartphone, IPhone or videophone which I don't have them. I have my trusty TDD and have not changed to videophone, yet. I am just not ready for that changes. **sigh** :shock:

I am still using a landline phone and have not brought a new camera yet , I need to wear my reading glasses to see how to use the new cameras . I know what you mean , it took me awhile to get the hang of using a computer and I still not know everything about it. I had no idea what a ' cookie' was I do know that chocolate chips cookies are.

Is that you?
computer-tech-support.jpg

I am still using a landline phone and have not brought a new camera yet , I need to wear my reading glasses to see how to use the new cameras . I know what you mean , it took me awhile to get the hang of using a computer and I still not know everything about it. I had no idea what a ' cookie' was I do know that chocolate chips cookies are.

Back