It is the Random Question Game.... :):):):)

^^^^ no, I throw it away cuz I can find alot gift bags in NWL for like 75 cents each, LOL

Did u buy some presents for ur children/family?

I started a few presents already but not finished yet............I'm always last minute shopper!!!

hmm where is the question?

Hmm...maybe she's back out shopping...to avoid those last minute rituals! :lol:

:edit: (she recovered in time with the above post-- :lol:)

We use 'colored lights'.

Once all the gift opening, eating, during Christmas is done, does your family, friends, gf/bf, spouses or partners go out and do something together that's fun and entertaining?

~RR

Hmm...maybe she's back out shopping...to avoid those last minute rituals! :lol:

:edit: (she recovered in time with the above post-- :lol:)

We use 'colored lights'.

Once all the gift opening, eating, during Christmas is done, does your family, friends, gf/bf, spouses or partners go out and do something together that's fun and entertaining?

~RR

Nope we sit around living room and watch movies.......Christmas Vacation, Elf, The Christmas Story...... enjoy together time.

If money was no object...........what would the one thing you would want for Christmas to be?

Nope we sit around living room and watch movies.......Christmas Vacation, Elf, The Christmas Story...... enjoy together time.

If money was no object...........what would the one thing you would want for Christmas to be?

Be with our whole family.

What is the worst thing about christmas?

Be with our whole family.

What is the worst thing about christmas?

Not having X-mas tree, presents, families and friends during christmas every year for almost 21 years!!!! But we got used to that every year no matter what!!! Oh well... maybe in the future we will get one somehow!!!

Have you ever drink alcohol eggnog at christmas day?

Not having X-mas tree, presents, families and friends during christmas every year for almost 21 years!!!! But we got used to that every year no matter what!!! Oh well... maybe in the future we will get one somehow!!!

Have you ever drink alcohol eggnog at christmas day?

Nope..my family has never included eggnog in our Christmas traditions. I should try it for once.

Do you prefer fake or real trees?

Nope..my family has never included eggnog in our Christmas traditions. I should try it for once.

Do you prefer fake or real trees?

Neither and it doesn't matter, but I like real trees = semnds out fantastic tree smells, hey?

Decorations or no decorations?

Neither and it doesn't matter, but I like real trees = semnds out fantastic tree smells, hey?

Decorations or no decorations?

Decorations are a MUST!!! Now, I have my own house so I can do whatever I want to it. Just need to buy the decorations little by little. Cant afford to buy the whole package yet. :)

Colorful ornaments or pick one color theme?

Decorations are a MUST!!! Now, I have my own house so I can do whatever I want to it. Just need to buy the decorations little by little. Cant afford to buy the whole package yet. :)

Colorful ornaments or pick one color theme?

Kind of a theam

do you decorate your yard?

..umm...Mother Nature does that--when it snows. :D

However, more precisely, yes, putting up a cool light display on the house.

Do you look forward to large Christmas events or parties with friends, even family?

~RR

..umm...Mother Nature does that--when it snows. :D

However, more precisely, yes, putting up a cool light display on the house.

Do you look forward to large Christmas events or parties with friends, even family?

~RR

LOVE getting together with friends and family.

Have you ever had a broken bone?

Yes. Leg, back, many fingers, and my arm. :P

Do you host parties for Christmas or other holiday?

Not since we moved to Florida. We have no friends or family down here. Boring.

Ever been in a helicopter?

Once and I puked so no more helicopter for me.

Do you like hot chocolate or coffee more?

OH MY Gosh.......you puked!!!! Wow.........what happened??

I am a coffee person.

Who are you closer to, mom or dad?

OH MY Gosh.......you puked!!!! Wow.........what happened??
I was in Hawaii on vacation with my family and we had a helicopter tour over the ocean and island. Before the tour I went running for miles because it was SO beautiful, didn't drink anything (big mistake), then ate a malt (big mistake also). The helicopter went up and turned sharped a couple of times for fun and I puked the malt all over my dad :laugh2: He is a surgeon and doesn't care about blood etc but hates puke. He almost puked also because of me. We went back and I slept in the hotel for the whole day. A whole day in Hawaii sleeping in bed - what a waste! But my family went back to the helicopter.

I am a coffee person.

Who are you closer to, mom or dad?

Good question. Depends. I am really close to both parents. My mom is more sweet and my dad has more a temper. If I made a big mistake I would tell my mom first because my dad gets angry. But even with the temper I know he would do anything for me. I don't know the answer, so I am lucky I guess.

If you have pets (or ever) do you give them Christmas or birthday presents?

I was in Hawaii on vacation with my family and we had a helicopter tour over the ocean and island. Before the tour I went running for miles because it was SO beautiful, didn't drink anything (big mistake), then ate a malt (big mistake also). The helicopter went up and turned sharped a couple of times for fun and I puked the malt all over my dad :laugh2: He is a surgeon and doesn't care about blood etc but hates puke. He almost puked also because of me. We went back and I slept in the hotel for the whole day. A whole day in Hawaii sleeping in bed - what a waste! But my family went back to the helicopter.

Good question. Depends. I am really close to both parents. My mom is more sweet and my dad has more a temper. If I made a big mistake I would tell my mom first because my dad gets angry. But even with the temper I know he would do anything for me. I don't know the answer, so I am lucky I guess.

If you have pets (or ever) do you give them Christmas or birthday presents?

WOW...........not fun to puke on your own dad.........sorry!! but also :giggle:

I have pets but I spoil the shit out of the daily so they really don't get x-mas presents cause everyday is x-mas for them!!!

Will you buy something special for anyone this x-mas?

Back