It is the Random Question Game.... :):):):)

Yes, a set of lights adorns the rooftop and sides as well as in the front hanging from the gutter. A peaceful and beautiful sight to behold--ahhhh.... :D

Is your car/vehicle winter-ready?

~RR

Yes, a set of lights adorns the rooftop and sides as well as in the front hanging from the gutter. A peaceful and beautiful sight to behold--ahhhh.... :D

Is your car/vehicle winter-ready?

Yes. It has frontwheel drive and snow tires every winter.

Do you exercise outside in the winter?

Yup. The antifreeze level is good, got winter-grade oil at the last change, and won't let the gas tank fall below half full. There's also tire chains and winter survival gear in the trunk.

What's the label say on the bottle you plan to pop open this New Year's Eve?

L Ermitage >> Vintage from North Coast, California Yummy!

Are you done xmas shopping?

I haven't started. :eek2:

What do you want most for Christmas?

On a serious note, for all my debts to be paid off. On a lighter note, more clothes..of course.

If you win the lottery, what would be the first thing u will spend your money on?

Children and their children.

What's the most-used board game (not electronic) in your home?

Chess (however, backgammon is closely behind--)

How often does your family get together and play a game, be it cards or a board game?

~RR

Not so much - we relax anyway, haha.

What was your best christmas present when you were a kid?

Not so much - we relax anyway, haha.

What was your best christmas present when you were a kid?

Planet of apes wastebasket, planet of apes plastic rifle and planet of apes bank statue (sort of piggy bank but different kind) back in late 70's that is my best christmas present when i was kid!!!!

Which christmas story do you like the best?

Dr. Suess Grinch.

Do you celebrate Christmas Eve or Christmas Day more?

It depends - but mostly Christmas day is the best ;)

If you were a guy, and you like a girl for a while. What do you do?

If you were a guy, and you like a girl for a while. What do you do?

Do you have a chance? If she likes you or maybe, let her know without pushing. If she has no interest, don't bug her and find another. JMO. :)

Do you get presents in the Christmas stocking or just candy?

Do you have a chance? If she likes you or maybe, let her know without pushing. If she has no interest, don't bug her and find another. JMO. :)

Do you get presents in the Christmas stocking or just candy?

OFF Topic - there is a few girls I like already... there is too many to choose from. :S Getting butterflies right now :aww:

Back to Topic:
CANDY!

BIG presents or small?

OFF Topic - there is a few girls I like already... there is too many to choose from. :S Getting butterflies right now :aww:

Back to Topic:
CANDY!

BIG presents or small?

Both!! Sometimes great things come in a small package but sometime the come in a large package!!!!

Do you like Mistletoe??

Both!! Sometimes great things come in a small package but sometime the come in a large package!!!!

Do you like Mistletoe??

Mistletoe!? I have no been anywhere near that yet!!!! :( (Aw, damn)

Have YOU???

Back