It is the Random Question Game.... :):):):)

Get any Christmas presents yet?

None! Wah!!!! I have four presents for others under my Christmas tree, but there aren't any for me. Maybe I'll get a lump of coal in my stocking from Santa.

It's probably been asked before, but a different person can answer: Where are you going to be when 11:59 ticks over past midnight on New Year's Eve?

None! Wah!!!! I have four presents for others under my Christmas tree, but there aren't any for me. Maybe I'll get a lump of coal in my stocking from Santa.

It's probably been asked before, but a different person can answer: Where are you going to be when 11:59 ticks over past midnight on New Year's Eve?

Watching fireworks on the beach.

What is your New Year's resolution?

Watching fireworks on the beach.

What is your New Year's resolution?

new year resolution is to save money, have a better relationship with my brother and find a girl for myself. ;)

EDIT: What mood are you in at the moment?

new year resolution is to save money, have a better relationship with my brother and find a girl for myself. ;)

EDIT: What mood are you in at the moment?

Festive...........I have x-mas music playing here at work.

Do you wear slippers when you have your jamies on?

Festive...........I have x-mas music playing here at work.

Do you wear slippers when you have your jamies on?

Yes I have to wear slippers with my jammies on.

Question: Which car do you prefer, 1970 VW sky blue bus or 1973 bright yellow VW Beetle? :afro:

Yes I have to wear slippers with my jammies on.

Question: Which car do you prefer, 1970 VW sky blue bus or 1973 bright yellow VW Beetle? :afro:

The 1970 Blue bus is a Kombi van (That is what we call it down here) but a nice 1973 VW Yellow Bug would be nice. :afro:

What do you do when 11:59 strikes over midnight on NYE?

The 1970 Blue bus is a Kombi van (That is what we call it down here) but a nice 1973 VW Yellow Bug would be nice. :afro:

What do you do when 11:59 strikes over midnight on NYE?

Get a kiss of course!!!!!

Do you eat any special foods on NYE?

Get a kiss of course!!!!!

Do you eat any special foods on NYE?

Most years my parents have the New Year's Eve party and serve a ton of food, but each party is different. One year we had a lot of seafood - oysters, shrimp, little live lobsters :(. Another was Asian with potstickers, egg rolls.....I don't know all the food. This year my mom said they will have lamb..I don't remember the theme, maybe Greek or Italian. I am a vegetarian so I don't care really. Probably I will go because my friend is a student with my dad. :roll: Poor lamb! No thank you! New Year's Day we have black-eyed peas and rice - my favorite so I like New Year's Day more than Eve.

Do you ever keep a New Year's resulotion for the whole year?

Most years my parents have the New Year's Eve party and serve a ton of food, but each party is different. One year we had a lot of seafood - oysters, shrimp, little live lobsters :(. Another was Asian with potstickers, egg rolls.....I don't know all the food. This year my mom said they will have lamb..I don't remember the theme, maybe Greek or Italian. I am a vegetarian so I don't care really. Probably I will go because my friend is a student with my dad. :roll: Poor lamb! No thank you! New Year's Day we have black-eyed peas and rice - my favorite so I like New Year's Day more than Eve.

Do you ever keep a New Year's resulotion for the whole year?

possible not - - who knows what happens next

If a santa was around the corner from you - What do you say to the santa?

If a santa was around the corner from you - What do you say to the santa?

"Hi, Santa. I wish you are real so you could give a lot of toys to poor kids and help the parents. You aren't real, so give me your Christmas candy!" :P

Do you like eggnog?

"Hi, Santa. I wish you are real so you could give a lot of toys to poor kids and help the parents. You aren't real, so give me your Christmas candy!" :P

Do you like eggnog?

I love eggnog! without alcohol of course.

What is the best experience of your lifetime?

I love eggnog! without alcohol of course.

What is the best experience of your lifetime?

The best experience of my lifetime has been the birth of my children. It would take a lot to top that.

If you were a dog.......what kind of dog would you be?

The best experience of my lifetime has been the birth of my children. It would take a lot to top that.

If you were a dog.......what kind of dog would you be?

A weiner dog so people can say, "I'm playing with my weiner!" :lol:

If you were a cat, what kind of cat would you be?

Oh, yes! Water-ski the beautiful Washington state coast over Christmas vacation. I'll be right there with my slolum ski, Byrdie. Which cove? Ha ha.

Has anyone here ever ice-fished? It's the old person's winter "sport."

Oh, yes! Water-ski the beautiful Washington state coast over Christmas vacation. I'll be right there with my slolum ski, Byrdie. Which cove? Ha ha.

Has anyone here ever ice-fished? It's the old person's winter "sport."

Just meet me at the mouth of the Columbia! We would definately catch the out going waves from the Columbia and the incoming waves of the Pacific! That would be a ride of our life time! :lol:

As for ice-fishing, did one time, never again! I fell into the lake!

If you could travel anywhere in the world, where would you go and why?

Just meet me at the mouth of the Columbia! We would definately catch the out going waves from the Columbia and the incoming waves of the Pacific! That would be a ride of our life time! :lol:

As for ice-fishing, did one time, never again! I fell into the lake!

If you could travel anywhere in the world, where would you go and why?

I really want to visit the land of OZ............it seems so beautiful. I could see Kangaroos!! LOL

Have you ever been smelt fishing?

Have you ever been smelt fishing?

No, but I've smelt to high heaven after fishing. Really, I've only fished for trout here in the northwest.

My eyes are dimming with age, so I'm watching Christmas programs on a 43-inch TV. It's so great for reading captioning. What size is your TV?

No, but I've smelt to high heaven after fishing. Really, I've only fished for trout here in the northwest.

My eyes are dimming with age, so I'm watching Christmas programs on a 43-inch TV. It's so great for reading captioning. What size is your TV?

Well, I'm around your age so my tv's a 55 incher, lol.

If money didn't matter what's the ONE thing you'd like to buy for yourself?

Back