it is hard find woman

Good things will come to those who wait ;D

finding women

Geez there are some sexist attitudes here..hmmm. smile..i try to smile at everyone i make eye contact with ..and make eye contact..head up please..
and i agree..sometimes being alone is better then having a woman thats nothing but trouble or just stupid or self absorbed. I guess i would ask you do you just want a friend or are you looking for love..cause that NEVER works..Love finds you...lol..and please do not drop your pants...I guess i would say try to remember you have to be smiling and happy with yourself and darned if you won't meet someone who notices that..and yeah Pretty Woman is a Fairy tale..OK? get yourself out there and shine a bit...smile

PRETTY WOMAN IS NO FAIRY TALE, I've met so many of them in Las Vegas. SO MANY. Perhaps, some of you men should go to Vegas for a nightstand.

i think u have to be ur self when u r with a girls nd stop making abig fuss of it some time it will come to u when u r not looking just belive in faith good luck :)

i think u have to be ur self when u r with a girls nd stop making abig fuss of it some time it will come to u when u r not looking just belive in faith good luck :)

That's going with the Flow.

Don't do that. If you do nothing and you will get nothing.

Do something and you will get something.

"To do something good is god." - Love Guru

I don't want to hurt to blame you gossip. I didn't accept to people think so negative. I won't against to deaf people. i never say why are you think so me negative. I don't understand I am shocked I am feel bit hurt to myself. I am disappointment to really respect to good positive I need to information to each of person want to be happy. I want to be friends. I don't want to trouble of negative. I won't be talk to negative you. I understand important to grow change your attitude positive continue best to your choice right to health. I like positive to really very hard work. I'd do it not say what;s going on your get mistake?

if you can't find easy woman. I don't know what is find out to research woman, I know hard time try find whom is have relationship or married, I understand I don't know what is happened problem perceptive to people. I don't know what is reason how explain to you. I tried to hard to explain to you understand. You can't blaming myself reason don't understand. If I concern about to people don't think to me

Hey, I would like to share with you. let me explain what my experience was online to met a few men and they were played head games. two men visited me in different time and date, NEVER work it out. I can understand your point is hard to find a right woman in your life. I am given you advice NOT use online to met women . you can go deaf club or etc on outsider more easy to perceptive women a little and a little to know each other better instead of online. what do you think? listen your heart is very imporant! :cool2:

I don't want to hurt to blame you gossip. I didn't accept to people think so negative. I won't against to deaf people. i never say why are you think so me negative. I don't understand I am shocked I am feel bit hurt to myself. I am disappointment to really respect to good positive I need to information to each of person want to be happy. I want to be friends. I don't want to trouble of negative. I won't be talk to negative you. I understand important to grow change your attitude positive continue best to your choice right to health. I like positive to really very hard work. I'd do it not say what;s going on your get mistake?

Hello, if I were you, I listen some people bring negative and I would leave them. I lost intereted in them bring up emotional problems.. I like who people are bring up postive and joyous.. the imporant is following "LOVE" love God, love yourself and love others! RIGHT? :P

The movie is a fairy tale.

Hey, imdeafsowhat, It is not the only one in VEGAS, the world is like a nightstand, but you sound like desired is about a nightstand? :eek3: hell no thanks! I am smart move with my jugde characters. :laugh2:

thanks you information to understand. i want to experience more explain to deep information to you I wish be kept to talk to you

Hey, imdeafsowhat, It is not the only one in VEGAS, the world is like a nightstand, but you sound like desired is about a nightstand? :eek3: hell no thanks! I am smart move with my jugde characters. :laugh2:

Did you mean to quote imdeafsowhat?

Back