it is hard find woman

Smithtr

G.G.H.T
Premium Member
Reaction score
if you can't find easy woman. I don't know what is find out to research woman, I know hard time try find whom is have relationship or married, I understand I don't know what is happened problem perceptive to people. I don't know what is reason how explain to you. I tried to hard to explain to you understand. You can't blaming myself reason don't understand. If I concern about to people don't think to me

Perhaps your friends can introduce you to some single women and don't be afraid to let them know you're available. :naughty:

Icebreakers

It is not hard. You have to learn how play the game. I used to use my deafness as an icebreaker and picked up tons of girls at the bar that way. Learn to be social, cool and NOT needy. Girls can pick up that needy vibe and it's a turn off. And remember this: you will crash and burn MANY times before you actually meet someone cool enough to date, and you will go though that many times. Good luck!

Perhaps your friends can introduce you to some single women and don't be afraid to let them know you're available. :naughty:

I wish my friends would but the problem is that they don't know any single women to begin with and if they do, they won't introduce me anyway.

Go bad, be an asshole, and gradually, the girls will pay attention to you and talk about you then you can make your way to finding out who they are.

A good way to hook up with a woman, introduce someone to you and a friend knows you're a good man to hook up with her. :)

That is a very very very very stupid piece of advice! :shock: It will NEVER work, geez! That would make a girl RUN, not walk! :P

but will that make you run away? :naughty:

I could say is just think postive, social with people, getting know each other and stuff like that. You never know when you will find her :D

Want honest answer?

Its all in your head. Trust me. Men are like Dogs and women are like cats.

If we act like dogs, I can guarantee you, cats will run away forever. So how can dogs get along with Cats? By leaving cats alone, then cats will come.

Finally, true love CAN wait. If one can't wait, then it is not true love after all.

if you can't find easy woman. I don't know what is find out to research woman, I know hard time try find whom is have relationship or married, I understand I don't know what is happened problem perceptive to people. I don't know what is reason how explain to you. I tried to hard to explain to you understand. You can't blaming myself reason don't understand. If I concern about to people don't think to me

That is a very very very very stupid piece of advice! :shock: It will NEVER work, geez! That would make a girl RUN, not walk! :P

Not if it s 12 inch thing.

Want honest answer?

Its all in your head. Trust me. Men are like Dogs and women are like cats.

If we act like dogs, I can guarantee you, cats will run away forever. So how can dogs get along with Cats? By leaving cats alone, then cats will come.

Finally, true love CAN wait. If one can't wait, then it is not true love after all.

Not really. Girls go for guys who are the most baddest dude on the planet. No girls like wimp or scary dude.

Girls go for guys who are the most baddest dude on the planet. No girls like wimp or scary dude.

Maybe I need to push people into moving traffic or buy a huge gun or drive a car with a really loud muffler and spoiler.

Yeah! That'll get the chicks!

Problem is, it'll only get the most shallow, immature, fucked-up-all-to-hell chicks.

I don't want or need those.

Maybe I need to push people into moving traffic or buy a huge gun or drive a car with a really loud muffler and spoiler.

Yeah! That'll get the chicks!

Problem is, it'll only get the most shallow, immature, fucked-up-all-to-hell chicks.

I don't want or need those.

It is better to get something than having nothing. You can always transform someone into your liking. Watch old school movie - "Pretty Woman" and this movie shall inspire you.

It is better to get something than having nothing. You can always transform someone into your liking. Watch old school movie - "Pretty Woman" and this movie shall inspire you.

That's a sexist thing to say in regards to Pretty Women.

I'm not interested in modifying someone to fit my needs. That's even more fucked up.

I'd rather be single. Nothing IS better than something at times.

That's a sexist thing to say in regards to Pretty Women.

I'm not interested in modifying someone to fit my needs. That's even more fucked up.

I'd rather be single. Nothing IS better than something at times.

Have you watched "Pretty Woman"? There is nothing sexist about this movie. Watch this movie before spew out nonsense abt sexism.

Back