it is hard find woman

Have you watched "Pretty Woman"? There is nothing sexist about this movie. Watch this movie before spew out nonsense abt sexism.

Yes I have and the more I look at it, it's a pretty stupid movie to begin with.

Julia Roberts starts out as a lowly prostitute (how is that not sexist?) and ends up falling for Richard Gere, who's supposed to be a fucking Lord Byron type (the guy who swoops in and saves the damsel in distress).

I would rather be bound and gagged than watch that piece of shit movie ever again.

Not really. Girls go for guys who are the most baddest dude on the planet. No girls like wimp or scary dude.

Prove me that you can pick up girls and take pictures of you with your new girlfriends every night...also I dare you go become a baddest dude on the planet.

Are you sure? Sure if your baddest, then you will attract hot but lousy chicks whose will always cause nothing but trouble. Trust me, being baddest will NOT attract real girls with real brains. I have been there.

Not really. Girls go for guys who are the most baddest dude on the planet. No girls like wimp or scary dude.

Are you sure? Sure if your baddest, then you will attract hot but lousy chicks whose will always cause nothing but trouble. Trust me, being baddest will NOT attract real girls with real brains. I have been there.

Bingo, I agreed with you!

Remember:

Beautiful on the outside
Ugly on the inside

And this usually only applies to women who are attracted to knuckleheads. If they had any self-respect, they'd look for a man who had brains.

Bingo! and those gals with brain prefers guys WAIT because she knew real love CAN wait.

Remember:

Beautiful on the outside
Ugly on the inside

And this usually only applies to women who are attracted to knuckleheads. If they had any self-respect, they'd look for a man who had brains.

I am not attractive, hot (Etc., etc.) like you will find in Hollywood, LOL. but I get hit up by girls pretty often. It is always hard when I had to decline them politely. Perhaps if you start smiling a little more often, you will get the attention you wanted. :)

I am not attractive, hot (Etc., etc.) like you will find in Hollywood, LOL. but I get hit up by girls pretty often. It is always hard when I had to decline them politely. Perhaps if you start smiling a little more often, you will get the attention you wanted. :)

Definitely have learned to smile more and it does help.

You think so? In my lifetime, I had two B***Hes almost got me in trouble with law. Is it worth to have troubled chick than being single? I don't think so! I am glad they are gone and forgotten.

Just be careful there are plenty of women out there that can hurt or cause trouble to you, and can result in jail time.

The best always come when somebody wait.

It is better to get something than having nothing. You can always transform someone into your liking. Watch old school movie - "Pretty Woman" and this movie shall inspire you.

Okay... I see some posts are so disrespectful. No questions.

Well, I'd rather to the 'hardest' girl for any guy to have me. So, I agreed with Brad and DHB... I like the real love better. Heart is the key, imo.

Okay... I see some posts are so disrespectful. No questions.

Well, I'd rather to the 'hardest' girl for any guy to have me. So, I agreed with Brad and DHB... I like the real love better. Heart is the key, imo.

Yeah. I don't want to settle for someone that's looking only to settle down and not out of love.

My problem is that I don't even know what love is. I thought I knew but I don't. It's an interesting paradox. Basically, if a gal can make my heart flutter, it shouldn't be hard to find common ground afterwards. Unfortunately, life is not that simple. Some of these women have boyfriends or they are already married. I need to be able to understand that there are so many women out in the world. What am I worried about? Half the students at the University I take classes at (and work at) are female. What's the rush? What's the worry?

On a superficial level, is it my hair? Is it the way I conduct myself? Am I simply out of touch? Do I have the ability to connect with others that I thought I had?

Damn. I hate these thought trains. They seem to lead on and on. Heh. :)

Yeah. I don't want to settle for someone that's looking only to settle down and not out of love.

My problem is that I don't even know what love is. I thought I knew but I don't. It's an interesting paradox. Basically, if a gal can make my heart flutter, it shouldn't be hard to find common ground afterwards. Unfortunately, life is not that simple. Some of these women have boyfriends or they are already married. I need to be able to understand that there are so many women out in the world. What am I worried about? Half the students at the University I take classes at (and work at) are female. What's the rush? What's the worry?

On a superficial level, is it my hair? Is it the way I conduct myself? Am I simply out of touch? Do I have the ability to connect with others that I thought I had?

Damn. I hate these thought trains. They seem to lead on and on. Heh. :)

Heh. Yeah, I can understand your point. That is why I gave up on relationships a long time ago. It was too painful.. Like you said, life is not that easy, simple, and smooth. *shrugs* Oh, well..

EDIT: well, sure, I can go back to try it again later. Depend how I feel. Hmm...

Not if it s 12 inch thing.

Then I have a problem. I can't watch a horror flick without hiding behind a chair or sofa. Seriously.

David, don't listen to him.

Just because a male person does not mean he have to be tough, handsome, and have a "badder" stuff.

I'm sure you have a good heart that any woman wants. ;)

Heh. Yeah, I can understand your point. That is why I gave up on relationships a long time ago. It was too painful.. Like you said, life is not that easy, simple, and smooth. *shrugs* Oh, well..

EDIT: well, sure, I can go back to try it again later. Depend how I feel. Hmm...

We shouldn't give up though. I say it sometimes but I know that I still believe in the idea of finding someone that I can connect with on this world, in this lifetime, etc.

When we have truly given up, is when we cease all contact with fellow humans. I mean ALL contact.

It's important that you have an idea of what you wish to accomplish within your lifetime and how you wish to accomplish it. You may not be able to get everything that you want, but you will still get somewhere at the least.

We are not in full control of our lives. Time is not on our side and we need to learn to accept this and to not allow time to control what we do or who we interact with. Only then, can we truly feel "complete". If you feel nothing but a rush to find someone to settle down with and raise a family with, you could be pushing yourself too hard or perhaps that is your destiny.

We have to look within ourselves for these answers.

David, don't listen to him.

Just because a male person does not mean he have to be tough, handsome, and have a "badder" stuff.

I'm sure you have a good heart that any woman wants. ;)

A good heart goes farther than any of that macho bullshit.

Remember, we live in the 21st Century, not the 19th Century and certainly not the 20th Century.

A good heart goes farther than any of that macho bullshit.

Said well. Very true.

Remember, we live in the 21st Century, not the 19th Century and certainly not the 20th Century.

Yes, of course. I still have my mind to keep that. ;)

You think so? In my lifetime, I had two B***Hes almost got me in trouble with law. Is it worth to have troubled chick than being single? I don't think so! I am glad they are gone and forgotten.

Just be careful there are plenty of women out there that can hurt or cause trouble to you, and can result in jail time.

The best always come when somebody wait.

Wow! Hope those chicks are out of your life!

Yep, I agree...the best comes with patience.

Back