issues about reputation

Need Clarfity please for me..

Hey Mod,

I do not understand why am I increase more bad repulation.. I'm very quite upsetting. Now I'm getting 17 points. Prevouis 8 pts That awful lot way up high bad repluation.
(green box) pet love shirt: 02-06-2004 09:18 AM I know how much you love bulldogs. I love dogs too :)
This is very good postive! why is that bad repluation? Can you explain me so please.
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
(Green box) Taco Bell has annocemen... 02-06-2004 01:44 AM Got an obsession with dog balls? Hehehe!

This is related to Penisarium (make sense). I do not understand and get it?
Can you giving me explaination please.

Anything concern and say about this issues.. Would be more benefits open communcation and understanding please.
Thank you very much.
:type:

Bullym0m, I understand how you feel. Please PM to the mods if you have any frustrations with the reputation system. They are now collecting everyone's opinions about this and will consider doing something about it as soon as possible!

Make your opinion count! ;)

Are there any repercussions from having a minus or negative total? (Ie, being warned or banned) If not, don't sweat it. Most people have the presence of mind to understand that the reputation system on this forum is useless and pointless.

Deaf258 said:
Bullym0m, I understand how you feel. Please PM to the mods if you have any frustrations with the reputation system. They are now collecting everyone's opinions about this and will consider doing something about it as soon as possible!

Make your opinion count! ;)

Deaf258, Thank you very much for your replied so um I'll pm directly to mods, can you give me list who mods on alldeaf.com I'll be very happy to hear their clairfty.
Thank you very much for your help as tip.. (wink)
:kiss:

Levonian said:
BullymOm, you have it backwards. 17 means you have a good reputation, not a bad one. You start with 10 points when you activate your membership. If you get a red mark, it goes down. If you get a green mark, it goes up. So everything above 10 is good, not bad. :thumb:

Ahh.. No Wonder..
Red bad repluation..

Why don't put the alldeaf.com rules what color meaning.. repluation.. Important let everyones know and be remember that follow the rules about color..
Than apporch discuss this further..
so um,
I have two red.. but sounds like without discuss further with me.. Just put RED button on it.. I felt bad yes.. but need to know why red button first place without discuss further.. alikely pinkster's comment from general forums.. I finds that totally agreed with her as same rest of others everyones too.
Thank you Lev for brefity brings info 4 me..
*asl*~ Thank you..

Bullym0m said:
Hey Mod,

I do not understand why am I increase more bad repulation.. I'm very quite upsetting. Now I'm getting 17 points. Prevouis 8 pts That awful lot way up high bad repluation.
(green box) pet love shirt: 02-06-2004 09:18 AM I know how much you love bulldogs. I love dogs too :)
This is very good postive! why is that bad repluation? Can you explain me so please.
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
(Green box) Taco Bell has annocemen... 02-06-2004 01:44 AM Got an obsession with dog balls? Hehehe!

This is related to Penisarium (make sense). I do not understand and get it?
Can you giving me explaination please.

Anything concern and say about this issues.. Would be more benefits open communcation and understanding please.
Thank you very much.
:type:

I dont understand what u saying if its green that is postive Points..

ahhh u got it figured out huh? whew I remembered I gave u points and then u scared me for a minute saying u got a bad rep.. I was thinking I know I did it right :lol:

Anyways I got a bad point for saying Child/babies should wait until they get Ci until they are older.. I got a bad rating for that with No comment nothing...
and then I got a few other Ci's bad rating for stating "my children's happiness are important to me" I went from 18 down to 15 and back up its always going up and down up and down up and down.. It makes me wonder is this for competion or personal reason or you just feel like giving a bad rating.. I mean what the reason for this.

Everyone, if you have personal problem... please do it through PM. PMs are the first thing us moderators get when we first sign on AllDeaf. That's the only way you can get our attention before we even begin reading threads. Thanks again. :thumb:

Yes, I got the message. Yes, I've referred this issue to Alex. We will be discussing this soon. Next time, please PM me. Thanks.

Back