issues about reputation

knightwolf68

Reaction score
mmm I wasn't sure about it since i was check my own reputation and it seem same ... Look like it isn't worth to have it maybe Nobody could understand what is it all about ? or they might feel it might be offened about it :dunno:

The reputation item is to show that someone has voted for one of your posts as a worthy post to read and has important points in it. I got one for my step-son's unhappiness of being deaf. That was a good discussing point. I hope I made it clear enough for you?
MODS: could anyone please explain this to knightwolf68 exactly what it does for this forum, please? Ta!

WaterRats13 said:
The reputation item is to show that someone has voted for one of your posts as a worthy post to read and has important points in it. I got one for my step-son's unhappiness of being deaf. That was a good discussing point. I hope I made it clear enough for you?
MODS: could anyone please explain this to knightwolf68 exactly what it does for this forum, please? Ta!
yeah i do understand what it talk about ... but notice something hasn't changed or something like that ... but thanks for throw the tip in ...

its only if someone gives it to u , i ll start this one up for u ok KW i know u would like to see something different :) it's a fun thing to read and see :)

javapride said:
its only if someone gives it to u , i ll start this one up for u ok KW i know u would like to see something different :) it's a fun thing to read and see :)
Thanks for throw in the points for me . HUGGSSS as friend ... I think ur so such sweetheart ! :ily:

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWw yr welcome KW anything to help anyone out and i knew u were confused so that why i gave u example now and u ll be getting more down the road :) anyhow, :ily: u too as friend :D

are you talking about that score keeping thingy next to the person's name?

I wanna know how that works, too!

next to the person's name? i dont see any numbers but post counts and green box

well, for your own, you click your profile link and you will see your reputation rating.

If you like a person's post, you can click on the image and select to approve or disaprove the person's posting. "Where is it?!?!" you ask me.. Just look for that
newannounce.gif
on the bottom right corner of each post, before the edit post button. I finally got it now!!

sheesh! ;)

ROFL IM BLONDE too AND im like I know what it indictates BUT i didnt RELIZE the purpose til i did some tooling around LOL!

Yes, I do feel offended at some comments a few had made toward me about mw, I mean when I looked at my post I see nothing wrong with it. Still I get a disagree on my post with a comment that is not in a nice proper way of handling. U don't press that disagree button just because u don't like this person. Seriously its about how u post, your attitude. I mean some disagreement are reasonable, but not every time u see a post u have to disagree with that person? Getting personal u think? But sometimes People do not use it in a proper way. Its the posts that counts not the way u dislike a person to make that kind of disagreement point. Use the Reputation for reasonable reasons. Agreed?

Those who dont know Where to find the Reputation List that made forward to you go to User CP It show u the list who disagree with u and who agrees with you but no names. So You do not know who wrote that comment about your post. Which I do not like about . I would want to know who wrote that comment about me. Would u all like that too?

Levonian said:
I’ve never been able to figure out how this reputation thing works. Back in AD 2.0, the only information I could find was that I had 10 reputation points and that I was "on a distinguished road". Now there seems to be something new in the user CP, but it only shows the most recent post that somebody gave me a reputation point for. How do I pull up a list of all my posts that somebody has given me reputation for? Or is there only one, and I’ve had these 10 points ever since I joined? :dunno:
go to user cp and it should show up points and topics and their comment if u have green it mean that they agree with u if u have red it means they disagree with you u will know what post cuz it will tell u what topic and all u do is click on the link of the topic and it will showed u what posted that they like or dislike. Hope that helps.

Cricket said:
next to the person's name? i dont see any numbers but post counts and green box

I checked yours, it's a negitive 50 :mrgreen:

I notice some of them have black color instend of green color ....what does that mean?...

I did checked my reputation ... It say 11...I firgure out how it works :)

^Angel^ said:
I notice some of them have black color instend of green color ....what does that mean?...

I did checked my reputation ... It say 11...I firgure out how it works :)
Black means it's not activated. Members have the option of having reputations recorded or not recorded. If it's not activated, then it's black... not recorded.

Back